Search results

+
  1. D

Change Shop items

thx for the tips. I hope it will work.
  2. D

Change Shop items

i already did that, open the files with word pad, add the lines of the items i want them to sell but it didn't work, i even tried it by overwriting the original file but still doesn't work.the guy that made leuvaarden chapter 1 items made a good one but that one doesn't sell axes and clubs and...
  3. D

Change Shop items

no one?
  4. D

Change Shop items

Change Shop items I would like to know how i can change the items in a shop. I'm atm in act4 and i would like to buy some swords and axes, but i don't know how to change the item's.i tried to change them in the .utm file but that didn't work. I'd like to make a shop that sells all weapons...
  5. D

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

very nice mod, thx a lot :p
  6. D

A really cool animation

is that the eye of the north box art in the back?it's a great game, never played a game as much as i played gw
  7. D

Enhanced Edition game bugs thread

I just installed the EE patch and the English voice pack and now i have this strange problem with the graphics. the settings are on high. does anyone know if i can do something about it without reinstalling everything? :(this is how it...
  8. D

Leuvaarden Chapter 1 Items

the problem is, at the end of cpather 1 i have about 3k :/could u make a version which would lower the prices of the raven armors, ard'aenye, mahakaman rune sihil, and dol blathanna rune sword(cause these are prety much the only u'd want to buy cause u cant find them (early) in the game :p)
Top Bottom