Search results

+
  1. U

search bar

livin alone the only way to go, no im a krogan, kill or be killed, das search engine is the pits of search, use to writing in sentences not quotes or short term.
  2. U

search bar

search bar MAKES me want to punch my monitor no 4 letter words allowed cant use the word code making real F***** hard to search the forums,, if ya dont do suicide right the the repocusions are worse
  3. U

Time to go kill myself... SIGH!!!

@ zazally yeah Australia is the anus of humanity, man i wish i had ur connection my best day is 158 kbs, i just reinstalled tw2now i can't play it becuase of the ee dl 10 - 15 gigs that's like a life time of work, well there's another game gona to the dogs, I HATE JULIA GILLARD THE JULAIR
  4. U

Windows 7 issues and solutions

ok part of the post was put in the wrong spot but with the old ASUS E616 ata 100 dvd drive put back in the system W7, game installed and patched very well no need for tages and the SLI works fine no need to disable no known problems as yet ....
  5. U

Windows 7 issues and solutions

Ive just run into this problem myself, Error 1275, changed all the admin rights and all and still nothing,windows 7 ultimateI7 930X58A UD3R6 gig c9 ram160 sata 31.5 sata 3850 watt corsair9600 gtx etreme sli got this done by using an older dvd drive.... asus e616 pata 100. works well...the above...
  6. U

Vista - Crashing problem

Nvidia has released the 177.35 drivers 17 June....just in case you didn't know
  7. U

PC vs. Consoles

pc's for sure, at least u can update the game, play with files to suit ur self, consoles are just media marketing,
  8. U

Express yourself

# Firstname in RL : Ajia, Aj for short# Birthday : 1965 # Family status : single, # job / education / school: Caretaker, Military school, 8 years Aus Army (medical discharge) apparently insane # dream job: number 1 hitman # Hobbies: gaming, guitar, mechanics, # Things you hate in RL...
  9. U

get fined for having music on your Ipod? Makes sense...

France and the 3 strike rule, 23rd December 2007 this is from an article I found in a tech mag. could be adapted in Australia as wellA pact between the French Government, French ISP’s and the local music and film industry will see French users who download material from P2P networks losing their...
  10. U

Game registration - problems and solutions here

I E toolbar tools, internet options, privacy, advanced, first party cookies and third party should show enabled you can choose override and leave both as there are,,,,,ok
  11. U

firefox toolbar, tools, options, privacy, make sure cookies is ticked, @ Licaon_Kter sorry couldn't resist...
  12. U

Well apparently there's a huge worm getting around its called A.T.S.I.V, there's so many people with it, but luckily there is a cure its called Linux.....and there's also another one and of the top of my head XP PRO is another....happy gaming and all that
  13. U

Favorite book?

totally disagree... with this to say The superhero/heroine in the comic books can trace its ancestry back to Greek, Roman and Nordic mythology. Ancient mythologies may be considered as a way of explaining the forces of nature to man. Examples of myths may be found world-wide that describe how...
  14. U

Ok so there are bands willing to make that sacrifice of p2p so onso ?1.... has the music industry caught up with todays tech2.... are isp's the new revenue for p2p and watch for lime wire users or other, so do they charge more for ur connection3....do bands charge more for admission at the...
  15. U

Makes sense, and so they should be fined.....Put yourself in the Artist shoe's They spend 6 months recording 1 compilation, to make money and yet the mp3 p2p is free and the artist is out of pocket thats at least 40% per country that they miss out on revenue, if you...
  16. U

Lights shining through objects in SLI mode

Licaon_Kter BA...BA...BA....you asked for it....BA....he was happy to post..that was funnysorry
  17. U

Price of Neutrality..Sabrina Glevissig

yep I'm slow, real slow, have to play more maybe, don't mind me I see things upside down..
  18. U

Witcher players! What do you think of AoC?

my friends first attempt at Aoc Fully installed game Downloading update manager (5.31 MB) Scanning local files… Patching local files. Downloading (92.8MB) Downloading Full resource database hashes (13.2MB) Patching resource database (649MB) Age of Conan is now up-to-date “Unable to connect to...
  19. U

Price of Neutrality..Sabrina Glevissig

Price of Neutrality..Sabrina Glevissig Sabrina GlevissigHas any one got her card for pleasure yet........................move to where ever
  20. U

Witcher players! What do you think of AoC?

Aoc...not really paying 100.00$ AU for a game F*** That....
Top Bottom