Search results

+
  1. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - World Setting

What? the game as minorities and a woman talking? what is this SJW bullshit?
  2. M

Homosexuality in the witcher

If that what you meant than my bad, English is not my first language but I think you understood overall what I was saying. It is kinda difficult getting a laugh here for other reasons. Either that is enough off-topic.
  3. M

Clearly you miss the comic book reference but that is ok. Again if do not understand a simple statement that is referring to the previous games and want to engage in pointless jokes, go head. I get the feeling that people having different options is a crime here and any critiques must be shut...
  4. M

No too much sun.
  5. M

No, I am an astronaut.
  6. M

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Hum wait what? Who said it was not a quote? When they put that up there were people that recognize it, no one said otherwise. But that out of context is just that a quote in a dark picture. I was trying to show that they both take quotes and put it on pictures. I am critical about both games...
  7. M

The Perfect Yennefer

I am not feeling her design, at first when I saw the trailer I did not even register that other person on the left. I though that it was a new character, a mage friend of Triss or something. I was really surprise when people start saying that it was Yen. I would expect a lot less soft features...
  8. M

Although I agree with the OP on some levels, I think Geralt is too much connected with the books to change is core and identity. Of course you could do things that the canon Geralt would never do but they are something you decide and not something you are born with. The only thing I can expect...
  9. M

Hey if people want to be bias about this go head, facebook marketing was never a great things to begin with. Most of the time they put artwork up with some thing like "The Wild Hunt is Coming" or "Hard times are upon us. Times both hard and dangerous. Times of change.." I mean how is this better...
  10. M

Before criticizing Bioware I would go to The WItcher 3 facebook and see it for yourselves. They do the exact same thing with quotes and artwork. I like how superior everyone thinks PR is, on the other side.
  11. M

This might be a good idea...

Blasphemy bioware does nothing right!
  12. M

Gametrailers/Neogaf: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014

Not really, think about it, TW 3 is going to be bigger than Skyrim and have the same dept as TW 2, that is the base line of their promise. It does sound easy but that is a huge thing believe me. How much time do you think it toke Bethesda to develop Skyrim with a larger team, it was more or less...
  13. M

What have you really seen the new gameplay and graphics for DA:I?? Do not be bias because that is just a lie, the gameplay is a lot more like DA:O, the only thing that is DA 2, is the art style. They are taking their time, sure the story could be more weak than TW 2 but overall the game is going...
  14. M

Witcher 3 VS Assassins Creed 4

My favorites are AC: Revelations and AC 3, yes the gameplay and mechanics are the same almost always but the story is great at times. Old Ezio and Ratonhnhaké:ton are both my favorite male characters. As for AC 4 in my opinion the story was the worst of the five, i mean the pirate thing is...
  15. M

Needs more rage. Actually if you go to PC gamer The Witcher is also on lead there.
  16. M

Recruiting for Nilfgaard

I really do not think they were poor, uneducated barbarians without social scheme just because Romans say they were. Roman were far from noble, maybe more organized sure.
  17. M

1. Dragon Age: Inquisition 2. Assassin Creed Liberation HD 3. Pillars of Eternity 4. Wasteland 5. The Walking Dead: Season 2 6. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 7. Dreamfall Chapters 8. Underrail 9. Blackguards 10. Division Bonus: Titanfall because it has no mod tools and it is only 6vs6 on launch.
  18. M

This is the year when TW3 is going to be released (duh)

I would like to know that too, also who wrote specific character and all that. Hum I would like to have a complete game, I think the story is import but bugs can literaly break a game even with good stories, that is why it is import to polish an open world.
  19. M

This is the year when TW3 is going to be released (duh)

I have to agree, one of the biggest concerns for TW 3 is that they rush it. To me open worlds will have always problems but even if a game it is really good like for example Fallout New Vegas, the bugs can break it. If they announce a push back to 2015 I would not be surprise at all.
  20. M

They are going to release some dev diaries or something along that line, they said if people had question to put them on twitter.
Top Bottom