Search results

+
  1. U

Patch 3.2 now available!

Guys, you're adorable. Thank you very much :)
  2. U

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

Well, I don't know well game mechaniks in detail, but it is possible. Geralt can die from one hit with almost 100% of health. The same can be spoken about monsters- once I kill kikimora warrior from one hit :) Mostly this thing have place when subject receive hit from behind or unprepared. Good...
  3. U

Yes. It is rule of file-hosting resourses, which allow uploading only one file in one time.
  4. U

2 LohnPondaiSolution for your problems with both salamanders and crypt's king - in the south of the location. It is Stone Circle and Place of Power. Use it and you will be able to knock your enemies with ease.2 DanConnorsI think you mast install to the computer the...
  5. U

I mean, direct damage inflicted only by direct hit, one for one. Bleeding, from another side, make prolonged damage at rate 2 times per second. Geralt can hit the enemy once, and then make distanse with Aaard sign until the bleeding end. IMHO work perfect against strong enemy too :)
  6. U

2 flash_in_the_fleshIMHO with this mod installed, oil, wich make enemy bleeding, is superior to other oils, wich increase direct damage. Using of this oils make sense if Geralt use long sword's combo, but now it's mostly impossible. Am I right? Of course, I have in mind monsters, which can bleed.
  7. U

-using swallow, tawny, argentum, and anti-venom potion)-use active quen (wivern lose up to 50% health), fast style to inflict:-- pain, strong style, igni... until the pain end--or bleeding, run around a tree, igni... until the bleeding endfight 1 at a time
  8. U

Well, have meeting with scolopendromorf from 4-th chapter, it was quick ;DAny advices ?From the mod I have only positive emotions, each battle "z novim potvorom"- challenge. Thank you again!
  9. U

1. Open folder All in one- in downloaded folder.2. Mark all in this folder and make Copy.3. Open folder Data in the game folder4. Make Past.
  10. U

How to kill she-wampire from sewers, 3 chapter?
  11. U

I use food in strong battles. Swallow+rubedo+Meat+other types of food (all simultaneously)=significant increase in healing rating.2 flash_in_the_fleshTell me please, do you use bombs?
  12. U

1. no, only through Jinny, I think2. no. mod can be removed and don't affect original saves, see readme3. no, me Kaspersky Internet security is silent4. see 1-st post
  13. U

That's my way.1. Stay on the ladder2. Use healing elixir and proper oil3. Periodically use Aard sign4. If not enough.-use additionly some eat (regeneration of health will be encreased) and elixir for stamina.
  14. U

2 flash in the flash Then sorry for dezinformation. But.Rusty Sword from Kaer-Morhen (it_stlswd_006) for example, have different description for polish version and english one. English have penalty, bat polish- don't. Check it please. I begin new game.
  15. U

For now, changes in descriptions shown only for polish version of the game. Other stuff work just fine on any lang.
  16. U

Found something.Carmen (Vinsent wife) have old model, as before the last patch.Is this normal?
  17. U

Well- Vesna need more health. I make it. but it was something :)
  18. U

I think english version have no such charm, as polish or russian is (rare thing, but truth). All dialogues already in memory, so the best choice - the Polish version nevertheless.Well- good luck with your work, I will watch for your progress
  19. U

You mean, I will have old russian descriptions ? Not new polish?Well, then will learn polish ;D
  20. U

Thank you for the great work. Can you say, which language of the game this mod support and will be there any problems with russian version?
Top Bottom