Search results

+
  1. B

[GENERAL] Are you a doggy Killer?

I killed Vincent because he was a dog lol. No seriously though I killed the dogs because of the tallow, mostly because I was too dumb and lazy to look in the barrels in the housing around the villages. ;)
  2. B

[GENERAL] Are you a doggy Killer?

Lol I did the same thing. Great minds must work a like. Though I killed the city dogs because of the Rabies from the dirty air *Napolien Dynamite "Gosh."* .
  3. B

The Joke Thread

That is a good one. rofl. :beer:
  4. B

The Joke Thread

lol
  5. B

The Joke Thread

lol. I see American English in there too by the way. Colonised. ;)
  6. B

The Joke Thread

No we call 'em Kiwi fruit but the Kiwi is also a bird, which is the national emblem for New Zealand, hence we call 'em Kiwi's. :)
  7. B

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

Ever tried copying the websites address into google and getting it to translate? :wall:
  8. B

The Joke Thread

Lol I do admit we did get our arses handed to us in the tri-nations this year. Must admit I love kiwi's because you guys do have a sense of humour. Plus if the only insult us Aussies can find about kiwis are about sheep then I think you guys must be doing something right. :beer:
  9. B

The Joke Thread

Yes I believe you're right there with scot or scotsman, maybe we should get Simon in on this. Anyway, An aussie bloke has been living with the New Zealand Maori for a number of years and decides to go home for a bit to visit his family and check up on the footy scores. The next year he returns...
  10. B

The Joke Thread

That's great.
  11. B

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

It should run it pretty easy to say the least. Personnaly I'd get a bigger hard-drive but that's because of the amount of stuff I've got. Right now I've got two Hdd's One 750Gig and the others 150Gig. Little envious to be honest!!! ;)
  12. B

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

Well what's the saying, no question is a stupid question because they'll be at least 10 others in the room that were wondering the same thing. Thanks for putting the list up saved me a lot of time. ;D
  13. B

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

They have a 'Witcher' breakfast cereal? That's pretty cool! :D
  14. B

Extensions

Pretty much, an extension is the same game with the same things but altered to make it better where an extension is an addon, such as mre quests, character, monsters, etc. So yeah the exact same thing that you have said, I have just tried to dumb it down for the not so quick people out there. ;D
  15. B

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

Hahahahahaha. Or more Candy Apples! ;)
  16. B

The Joke Thread

Lol sure is. Who said these things had to be completely up to date. I'd have nothing funny to say if I stopped with the John Howard jokes, our PM's Kevin Rudd now actually grew up in the suburb down the road from where I am living. Weird that. How are the American elections going by the way, any...
  17. B

The Joke Thread

That was the funniest thing I've seen all day. Awesome! :beer:.
  18. B

The Joke Thread

Hey guys more political humour here, tiniest bit outdated!George Bush, John Howard and Tony Blair are walking along a trail in the Australian outback when they stumble upon a set of tracks.'They be Dingo tracks, them there.' says John'No they're chicken tracks' says Blair.'No you're both wrong...
  19. B

PC vs. Consoles

Here, Here! Mind you I am not a big fan of the consoles, at least if it's not Nintendo. I just think that console games have lost the spark they once had, the only console that does anything for me these days is my Wii, Nintendo FTW. Maybe it's just me. ;DPs: love the animation, it's pretty sweet.
  20. B

The Witcher Enhanced Edition release date

Cool. ;)I've got some cool heritage as well from my Irish Heritage. My Great, Great, Great, Great Uncle, Steve Hart, was part of the Kelly Gang. Most infamous bush rangers of Australia. My Grandfather also served in Z-force in WW2 which is pretty impressive. Other than that my families pretty...
Top Bottom