Search results

+
  1. M

Small gift for The Witcher Community

Thank you very much!And Happy Holidays! :witchmas:
  2. M

[SOLVED]Object names visible all the time

Just uncheck the corresponding gameplay option.
  3. M

Alchemy Inventory Issues

This is supposed to be caused by some inventory mods.
  4. M

Enhanced Edition performance issues

But TWEE was proposed to utilize multiple CPU cores. ???
  5. M

[SOLVED]Cannot Stack Potions in EE

No, I don't think so.
  6. M

[SOLVED]Cannot Stack Potions in EE

Same potions can be differerent, e.g. if one is Rubedo and the other one Nigredo. You cannot stack these then.
  7. M

[SOLVED]where are the new triss and other mesh?[To Lock]

The official EE announcement did contain this paragraph:
  8. M

[SOLVED]where are the new triss and other mesh?[To Lock]

Leuvaarden still seems to have the standard merchant model. Wasn't he supposed to get a unique one?
  9. M

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

It finally worked!
  10. M

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

The same for me, for some hours now!
  11. M

The day has come! The Witcher: Enhanced Edition ships today to stores in North America

MESZ (MEST), which is still valid, is GMT+2. :)
  12. M

Germany's Gamestar reports TWEE retail start postponed to 25.09.!

Germany's Gamestar reports TWEE retail start postponed to 25.09.! http://www.gamestar.de/news/pc/rollenspiel/1949209/the_witcher_enhanced_edition.htmlAccording to Atari production problems required to postpone the release date in Germany.
  13. M

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

It could work, if no new voice samples were added, and the individual voice samples were adressed the same way (via the same name, or the same index in an archive/database).AFAIK only the english EE version got additional voice acting (because lines had been cut from the original english...
  14. M

I do not want to choose individual voices, but to restore the old voice acting completely.
  15. M

Will it perhaps be possible to maintain the current voice acting and still utilize the enhancements from the EE patch?e.g. by backing up the old voice and lip sync files and restoring them after patching.
  16. M

What are you trying to say? ???edit: The link is incorrect, it should beftp.download-center.com/germany/witcherenhanced/TWEE_magazin.pdf
  17. M

Thanks for the link! :)Also the present Kalkstein voice is very good (the best in the game IMHO), I rather wouldn't miss it.edit: I just read that all voice actors had been replaced. For me not so good news, so I may stick by the present version of the game.
  18. M

That would be unfortunate.But the voice re-recording could have been done with the same actor. To keep the nice voice but improve accentuation or anything. ;)
  19. M

I'd like to know if the German voice acting of Geralt was replaced for the EE, because I quite like the present voice.Thanks!
Top Bottom