Search results

+
  1. G

Tutorial stuttering

That's because the tutorial screens still have the 3D scene from the game calculated in the background, while the inventory masks that. The GPU activity (and GPU temperature as well) fall directly when you are in the inventory. So that's probably why you don't have stuttering then.
  2. G

The game constantly crashes the whole PC

If it's related to heating, most likely it will trigger the whole computer to turn off in emergency (well, at least it does for my laptop, I don't remember for desktops). TW2 is very demanding, and it tends to heat the card quite fast. Just to be sure, you can try to use GPU-Z. Click the...
  3. G

Very bad performance (ATI 5870)

So far, I only used the regular driver installer, no problems with it, so no reason to use driver sweeper.
  4. G

game lag

The game is more demanding than TW1, obviously. But besides, it would probably help if you would post your system specifications.
  5. G

Upgrading to the 11.9, plus more recent application profiles helped, apparently. It's still not ideal, but it's better. I can now have 30fps in medium (with removing SSAO, though). Low details shows the exact same framerate, high spec is lower though (below 20), didn't dare to try ultra. It...
  6. G

Very bad performance (ATI 5870) I bought the Witcher 2 today, and I experience really bad performances. My system specs are : - Core i7 Q720 - 8gb of ram - Mobility Radeon HD 5870 - Catalyst 11.7, profiles from june installed (needed that for Brink) - Windows 7 64 bits I have good...
  7. G

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

When i want to install the EE patch, on the moment to activate, i put the same login and password as for this forum..And i get "Unable to connect to remote server (so i guess my login password doesn't even have to do with that).Is there a problem with the activation server ? Am i the only one...
Top Bottom