Search results

+
  1. Y

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

Had a little play time again (hardest version, 3.04). Uiii, thats really hard, hehe. But very good!I had just two five minutes battles against two ghouls (one each). I am level nine. I can kill a ghoul, but it takes long, requires swallow and without necrophage oil it would have taken 10 minutes...
  2. Y

Hi folks,finally found some time to play a little with this great mod (vers 3.01) - Wow, just wow. I find my playstyle much more varied now - I actually actively manoeuvre now by rolling and jumping even in the early fights. I pick up herbs and my make my potions for I know I need them. Its so...
  3. Y

Ah, thanks Madeiner. That is really helpful. I wasnt aware that the last three armors where alternatives to choose. I will try your values, sounds reasonable.
  4. Y

A question concerning editing armor values, please:I found the Armor_Mult set to 1.3 for all armors. That is the 30 percent damage increase you added, I assume. I wanted to to feel armors more different and therefore let each one get a little better absorbtion than the one before. So I decreased...
  5. Y

Really impressive - considering the scope that this project is taking it should be called "Enhanced Enhanced Edition of The Witcher"!
  6. Y

[TW1][mod] Walk in OTS mode

Thank you very much for taking care of this - much needed for immersion and roleplaying. Thumbs up!
  7. Y

Just dropping to express my gratitude that you keep this project running and refining!
  8. Y

Hard on EE completely different from Hard on Regular Witcher?

Thank you for clarifying!
  9. Y

Great you are still up to the task and BIG gratz on your progress!Would it be possible now, that you found many other ways to better balance the game, to give armors some boni back again (as incentive to gain them besides looks)? I know you disapproved of that due the very few possibilies to...
  10. Y

Any kind of feedback on change of hard difficulty in EE so far? Al ittle increase in diffciulty would be really appreciated.
  11. Y

[mod] armor difficulty increase mod (EE compatible)

Hi, good idea to overcome current modding limitations!Might I ask you a favor? Could you do a version of your mod where armors give at least some bonus that increases with better types of armor? Perhaps 1/4 of the old values. That would provide more incentive to get new armors (besides the...
  12. Y

[mod] Witcher Difficulty Increase

Perhaps its possible to modify the extracted and luc-to-lua converted files from TWEE and then (instaead of placing lua-files in Override) convert them back to luc and reintegrate them in scripts00.bif. Like exchanging the original files (back-up copy would be required then of course)? Just an...
  13. Y

Alright, If I can I will help modfifying the new files. But trouble begins with me being unable to find the files in the witcher directory. Are they part of archives/compiled files with other names? Any input is welcome.
  14. Y

Ah, thanks for the feedback. So i keep fingers crossed that transporting the settings to 1.4 will work out nicely. Will be definetly watching this.I got the camera max distance increaesd now - great effect. I had to manually edit the camera file supplied with mod 1.05 though - strangely the file...
  15. Y

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

Yes, I strongly recommended the game to friends, too. Heck, I even did a reader preview of the normal edition of TW back then for a german magazne (pc games), where a bunch of people are invited to test the game early on and later their impressions are printed in the magazine. All of us testers...
  16. Y

Ah, thank you for the fast answers, flash_in_the_flesh!Then I will at least use the camera settings for now (could have seen myself how easy at is choose components, thanks for hinting me at this). I am eagerly waiting for any news on the improved diffictulty settings of the mod working for...
  17. Y

Greetings, thank you for the mod!A few questions, please:1. Is your mod copmpatible with TWEE? 2. Do you feel TWEE has become more difficult even unmodded (beacuse of combat mechanic changes or other undocumented changes)?3. Could you please do me a great favor and make version of your mod...
  18. Y

Hehe, then I will keep some feedback incoming... prepare for curses when I cant decide how to spend my precious points ;)
  19. Y

Thank you for the fast answer. So we will have to see which effects the combat system change will bring. Judging from the first few minutes it has a nicer "flow" than before (might be euphoria, too). I will use your talent point mod - I saw it before, but was afraid it would conflict with TWEE...
  20. Y

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

Indeed - good you have the same impression. I thought at first I am just fooling myself, but it seems something really improved in that department, too (concerning lightning, would be my guess). Things look , hhm crisper/fuller? Ah, or I fiddled with graphic settings on driver level and forgot...
Top Bottom