Search results

+
  1. dlevere1

Tech Analysis: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Tech Analysis: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt By Thomas Morgan Ranking among the cream of the crop of PC developers working today, CD Projekt RED has shown a no-compromise approach to every project it's set its mind to. Case in point: the sublime Xbox 360 edition of The Witcher 2 didn't simply cut...
  2. dlevere1

Cant install game on Windows 8.1

Cant install game on Windows 8.1 Brand new computer, can't install the Witcher it keeps asking me for a valid disc, I have a valid disc AMD A-8 6500 APU with Raedon(tm) HD graphics 3.5 gHz 8 gigabyte Windows 8.1 64 bit
  3. dlevere1

Departed Witcher 3 developers: "There is no bad blood"

Departed Witcher 3 developers: "There is no bad blood" "We did everything to make sure nothing bad happens." By Robert Purchese Two key members of The Witcher 3 team officially departed CD Projekt Red last week: lead gameplay designer Maciej Szcześnik and gameplay producer Marek...
  4. dlevere1

Connection Refused. Retrying In 10 Seconds Error

Connection Refused. Retrying In 10 Seconds Error Connection Refused. Retrying In 10 Seconds is what I see when I try to download the last part of the Extended Edition. I have the 2.1 patch installed, and the first two parts of the EE download installed. Any ideas on how to fix this?
  5. dlevere1

The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings XBox 360 port

The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings XBox 360 port Posted by AhmadDajani The hotly anticipated Xbox 360 port of the excellent PC RPG "The Witcher 2" will offer many new tweaks and over four hours of extra gameplay. New details come from the latest issue of Gameinformer that the Xbox 360 version...
  6. dlevere1

CD Projekt Uses Law Firm to Threaten File-Sharers

CD Projekt Uses Law Firm to Threaten File-Sharers By James Fudge A TorrentFreak report asserts that CD Projekt has hired a law firm in Germany to go after those who downloaded DRM-free copies of The Witcher 2 - even as it extolled the virtues of its games being DRM-free. CD Projekt was not...
  7. dlevere1

Dethmold's Necromantic Ritual

Dethmold's Necromantic Ritual I can't follow in this guy's footsteps with out waking up. Any suggestions?
  8. dlevere1

How do you use bombs

How do you use bombs I can't figure out how to use the bombs. I'm using a controller. :confused:
  9. dlevere1

How do you tell what time it is in this game?

How do you tell what time it is in this game? Topic
  10. dlevere1

The Impatient Monk

The Impatient Monk The Impatient Monk at the basement of the inn. I am completely lost. What exactly am I supposed to get from him? Whenever I happen to beat him at dice, he says it's not enough. And WTF is up with this dice game, anyway? I can't tell if I'm winning or losing, the way that...
  11. dlevere1

CD Projekt founders depart, kind of

CD Projekt founders depart, kind of By Chad George 6:00 pm, Oct. 8thThe founders of CD Projekt, developers of The Witcher series, have officially left the company – kind of. Former CEO Marcin Iwinski and former Director of Business Development Michal Kicinski, who founded the company back in...
  12. dlevere1

Do Not Save Inside Celina's House - Act IV

Do Not Save Inside Celina's House - Act IV Do Not Save Inside Celina's House Act IV. I made that mistake and had to start the game all over again, because when I tried to leave her house, I was stuck UNDERNEATH her house, and couldn't get out. This has happened to me twice. Luckily, I saved...
  13. dlevere1

Things that puzzle me about The Witcher game...

Things that puzzle me about The Witcher game... How Time Travel is possible in the year 1270.How Teleportation is possible in the year 1270.Why all of the NPC's look the same.Why there's always someone standing in the way at the door of the New Narakort Inn.Why Olaf's head is so big. His head...
  14. dlevere1

How PC Game Modders Are Evolving

How PC Game Modders Are Evolving Wired has a lengthy investigation into the state of PC game mods, and the amateurs keeping the scene exciting in the wake of draconian DRM placed on many PC titles by major studios. It highlights a number of creative modders, such as Scott Reismanis, founder and...
  15. dlevere1

Why is Deceits in .tar format? I can't open it!

Why is Deceits in .tar format? I can't open it! I downloaded it from here:http://www.moddb.com/mods/deceits/downloads/deceits-v2-20100417Why put it in a .tar format that cannot be opened, with either WinZip or WinRar?
  16. dlevere1

Polish President's Plane Crashes - 87 Dead

Polish President's Plane Crashes - 87 Dead By Yosef 52Sat Apr 10, 2010 at 01:09:42 AM PDTReuters has reported this only 10 minutes ago:Polish President Lech Kaczynski was aboard. Eighty-seven people died when a plane flying from Warsaw crashed near its intended destination in the Russian city...
  17. dlevere1

Some issue with Merry Witchmas

Some issue with Merry Witchmas Merry Witchmas - Baltazar In The Crypt - HELP - Where is this guy at? I don't see him, and I'm getting my ass handed to me by all of the necrophages ??? :o
  18. dlevere1

[GENERAL] Quests I can afford to skip

[GENERAL] Quests I can afford to skip In my opinion, there are a lot of useless, time consuming quests that I can afford to miss.Vesna getting homeGramps in the swampDrowners for LeevaurdenCarmen prostitute questCarmen werewolf questDog Tallow5 Cockatrice feathersFeel free to add to this list...
Top Bottom