Search results

+
  1. U

Chicken Kickin Good

There's a few chicken kickers/chuckers around the place so rather than derail other threads and get in trouble there's one here that's devoted.If you have like 600 jugs of dogs lard in the bank this is the thread you belong in.
  2. U

Chicken Kickin Good

Chicken Kickin Good Prize for 1st place? The Chicken Hat !!
  3. U

[Act I] Find Mikul again!

He will be at the Mill Gate Entrance.It's kind of between the two bridges, near where you might have met up with Vesna.
  4. U

[ACT IV] Free Elves and the hostages' lives (SPOILERS)

LOLI'm starting to like this Yaevinn guy.
  5. U

Do you consider Geralt, a cheater?

It kind of depends on you.He wouldn't be bedding all those women if you didn't encourage him to do so.i
  6. U

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

I'm pretty happy with the combat system overall but would have preferred harder difficulty available in the game without using a mod.
  7. U

Mixed feelings about Gerald screwing with all women he meets.

They only get forgotten if you never check your card collection.Why does getting heaps of action make him look like a ridiculous idiot?
  8. U

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

Depending on your nanosuit's strength setting they may not say anything at all after being hit by a high velocity chicken. ]:->
  9. U

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

Played Crisis? You can pick the chickens up and throw them at people.
  10. U

Buy The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Director's Cut

You're being too nice with them and hence they keep brushing you off to someone else.Contact the Better Business Bureau or whatever it's called where you live, it's the Department of Consumer Affairs in my country.Let that department know that Atari ripped you off and didn't give you what you...
  11. U

[Act II] C*ockatrice problem

It should go on your trophy hook, not into your regular inventory.Did you kill any named monsters in chapter1 and forget to turn in the head to the Royal Hunter and now have something already on your trophy hook?
  12. U

[SOLVED] Missing Meteors?

Just incase you haven't checked the Innkeeper yet.The stuff that Jethro is holding at the dungeon is seperate to your Innkeeper stash, go to the Hairy Bear Inn and check with the Innkeeper there, might find all your meteorite and gear .The Inns are all linked together as far as your storage goes.
  13. U

[EPILOGUE] Triss Merigold

Triss calmly says something like "I'd like you to bring Alvin to me, speak to your friend about it."Shani gets agitated and says something like "tell that hag the boy is staying with me, everyone knows she can't have children of her own."Well guess what Shani? Geralt can't have children of his...
  14. U

[SOLVED] Missing Meteors?

Sounds like some kind of nasty bug, certainly not a correct developement.There is a very handy tool here http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=9940.0 you can use to edit your save games and replace your missing meteorite.Scroll down a few posts for the 1.2 version.
  15. U

[SOLVED] Autosave doesn't work?

Have you tried doing something and then seeing if autosave works?Example, get a quest to advance to a new stage.I find autosave only works if the above example has occurred.First time you zone after a quest update the autosave occurs, then no autosaves on zoning till next quest update.F5 is your...
  16. U

My Witcher virginity!

I was at an Elder Scrolls forum reading some sort of "Other Good Games to Play" thread and someone said The Witcher is pretty cool so I looked into it, found a demo, eagerly waited for the shops to open so I could go get a copy.
  17. U

[EPILOGUE] Funny thing I noticed...

I think you might be onto something there.
  18. U

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Is whatever it is being viewed through a microscope?
  19. U

Patch 1.5 now available!

I guess you can't use an EE 1.4 save game with this patch, right?
Top Bottom