Search results

+
  1. R

Anyone else not getting a notification yet that the Collector's Edition has been sent?

No, as far as I know, only the PC version of the CE will come with a GOG code.. I haven't seen any mention anywhere of GOG codes being included in console versions of the CE.
  2. R

Anyone else not getting a notification yet that the Collector's Edition has been sent?

CE box received... not in time for release day (I still think they should have started shipping these physical boxes a couple of days earlier), but I have to admit, it looks awesome!
  3. R

Yesterday I got a tracking code for my CE. But as of today the status is still that the postal service has not received my package yet... they are expecting to receive it tomorrow. Which means it will probably take another 1-2 days until it actually arrives at my door. With all the delays that...
  4. R

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

I assume the same applies to "A Visitor’s Guide to Night City"
  5. R

Pre-order bonuses

Actually, their focus on players instead of sellers is what made them successful in the first place. It made them stand out, and gave them their current reputation as one of the best companies in the industry. If they drop that focus, they will definitely lose customers (and in that way, money)...
  6. R

Pre-order bonuses

I *do* blame CDPR, even if it's not their own choice. It saddens me that, in the past, CDPR has always been so very vocal against such practices, always doing what's best for the customers, not what's best for the retailers. And then they close a deal with Warner Bros, in which they apparently...
  7. R

Getting in touch with CDPR about this is pointless. They can't change anything about that. It's a deal between their distributor, Warner Bros and the retailers.
  8. R

Pre-order bonuses

Yeah, I saw another post indicating that there are 4 different steelbooks. I wonder if the one included in the CE is going to be random, or the same for all CEs in a certain region. I also saw a few other retailers advertising with a Maelstrom keychain. Any other pre-order bonuses?
  9. R

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately Nedgame also doesn't appear to have any more of the PC CE in stock... only the Xbox and PS4 versions.
  10. R

Today I received en email from GameMania (Netherlands) that they have been informed that they will receive less copies of the CE than initially agreed upon, because the demand was higher than anticipated... which means they had to cancel mine (and offer me an alternative). Which makes me believe...
  11. R

Pre-order bonuses

I just pre-ordered the CE on GameMania in Netherlands, and I noticed that they're advertising with having a "Samurai Medallion" as GameMania-exclusive pre-order bonus. What!?! Did CD Projekt RED cave in and are they now participating in those store-specific pre-order bonuses as well? And if so...
  12. R

It may depend on the country. Germany usually gets a lot of stuff (eg the manual) in German. I just pre-ordered from GameMania, which appears to be the one offering the CE in Belgium and Netherlands... and in my experience, Netherlands always gets the original english version.
  13. R

Their pre-order website is confusing... will there be or won't there be a CE version for PC available for Europe?
  14. R

The Enhanced Edition update is now available for all PC users

Deleted and re-downloaded "part 2" 3 times from that location, but didn't solve the problem for me. Am now re-downloading everything else... re-downloaded upto part 15 right now, and still having the problem. [edit] would it be too much to ask for some built-in checksum program that will...
  15. R

The Enhanced Edition update is now available for all PC users

Also having the same problem with pack0.dzip. Can we just skip that file, then download it separate from some other place?
  16. R

Collector's Edition - your favorite goodies

I like Gerald's head, though it would be so much better if they could do it in color. Or a 12-inch Gerald statuette/figurine...And I definitely prefer the head to a medallion. If so many people want a medallion, then (as others have already suggested) maybe they can make a high-quality one...
  17. R

Game registration - problems and solutions here

IMHO the registration code and the game are two different things. I hope someone official can confirm this, but if I'm right, you can give the new key that you get in the EE pack to your friend, and keep on using the old one yourself.
  18. R

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

The files only need to be in the same directory if you install them at the same time as the patch.If you install them separately at a later time, then it doesn't matter where the files are.
  19. R

Strange. This was absolutely not necessary for me. I had all the downloaded files in a temporary folder on a completely different drive, and it still worked.
  20. R

At no point during the update it asked me to insert the game's CD (DVD), so I guess the answer is no.Oh, one final warning: make sure you have at least 3GB of free space on C:\ (or wherever you have The Witcher installed). The installer will ask for at least 1GB, but during the update process...
Top Bottom