Search results

+
  1. E

Inventory breakup recommendation

Inventory breakup recommendation Just want to share that the inventory should have a separate tab for potions, bombs, oils and decotions. It is a mess right now to browse potions or bombs.
  2. E

Lesser runestones and glyphs bugged and not found in inventory to be crafted

Bug Reporting, Already aquired runes are not counted toward crafting formula... Acquired runes toward the games cannot be used for crafting normal or greater runes or symbol. Only crafted runes can be use for crafting greater runes. Games is having the latest patch. This is the case for...
  3. E

Collector's Edition Statue problems

Seriously, for 120$ premium, this is absurd. Mine is not that bad, but obviously, if it was displayed in a store, I wouldn't buy it... and that's the problem. CDProjeckt promised a quality memorabilia and this is not delivering. I could have done a better painting job myself. By the way, the...
  4. E

Crash at 3860X2160

Well, two things here. I found out that DoF is really badly implemented for really high resolution, so it's a game encoding problem. The second one is AMD zerocore which can prevent the second card from starting the proper way. I deactivated it with MSI AB and it solved most of these BSOD...
  5. E

Crossfire performance (particularly r9 290) not great in Witcher 2? Sanity check please.

Except from DoF, the game is running really well at 3840X2160 and have easily more than 60fps. II just found out that my cards BIOS were the culprit of many problem for my system. A huge relieve since I wanted to spare myself an enigmatic RMA.
  6. E

Crash at 3860X2160

Take a look at the thread at TOMS that I wrote. Everything is there. It's a big novel. Basically, Depth of Field in cutscene and cinematic are making my system pass from 60+ FPS to 3-4FPS. There is definitely something wrong there.
  7. E

Crossfire performance (particularly r9 290) not great in Witcher 2? Sanity check please.

Yes there is something. I was playing at 3840X2160 and my system was crashing. Deactivate Depth of Field in cutscene and cinematics. It sux, but there is a huge bug there. I have two 290x in crossfire. It is not normal that Depth of Field alone is taking my system from 60+ FPS to 3-4FPS at 4k.
  8. E

Crash at 3860X2160

Crossfire or SLI, which cards? I can tell you Crossfire make the game crash.
  9. E

Crash at 3860X2160

I made a thread explaining everything on Tomshardware. All your questions are answered. Here is the link. http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2254477/powercolor-pcs-290x-crossfire-bsod-3860-2160-2160p-motherboard-video-cards.html
  10. E

Crash at 3860X2160

Windows 7, 14.7 Catalyst and was doing the same with 14.4. Latest Witcher 2 update.
  11. E

Crash at 3860X2160

Crash at 3860X2160 Hi, I just passed to 4k technology. The game is losing contact with the display all the time and make my system lost in transit between the game vido not available and my desktop present but unacessible. I cannot pass the first part of the prologue with triss and foltest even...
  12. E

Multiplayer in Witcher 3 feedback

Ok CDPR, I told you that listening to your fans is dangerous and here a good example. Open world, multiplayer and multiplatform... These are 3 of the major ingredients for an absolute failure. I don't understand you guys... we only asked for The Witcher 3, not an Elder Scroll The Witcher...
  13. E

Witcher 3 on consoles - target 60fps or 30? 1080p or 720p ?

I think you are the one not making sense here. First, the EE of the Witcher 2 was released AFTER the fact so it never influenced the PC development. I don't care if they are doing that, but going multiplatform at the same time is a huge mistake. Take a whole team, making a single game on a...
  14. E

My aim is high end PC. 1920X3 by 1080... minimum. Not useless console jokes which aim for 60 fps by 1080p... little news, I already play at that resolution at better frame rate than that!
  15. E

Not happy... not happy at all. CDP, we, the PC gamers, are your true and only fans. Screw us, and we are going to screw you. My collector edition pre-order will never occurs because of that news! With all this mentality about listening to your fans, you are now on the train wreck to hell where...
  16. E

The Witcher 3... 52 and a half

The Witcher 3... 52 and a half I am extremely nervous about CDP going open world. Most of the open world games are boring and I was thinking about a way to diverge from that and having something a little more involving. So if Geralt is going from village to village, it would be nice that each...
  17. E

Some of what I, as a old RPGr and story-designer would like to see in W3

The problem here is that CDPR opened a pandora box when they said we want our fans opinion. I really believe it is going to produce a train wreck if they are not careful. Be careful CDPR, it's your game, not your fans game.
  18. E

Witcher books - Which and where to buy?

The games are happening after the books so they are entirely new stories. You will not spoil anything. Even there, the Witcher 2 cinematics explained the situation pretty well about the island of avalon. On the contrary, I believe you should read them all so you can understand the story entirely.
  19. E

Skyrim is Generic says Konrad. T

She sure have the same personality as me >XD
  20. E

Skyrim is Generic says Konrad. T

No, there is a good couple of RPGs out there that are not generic. What is funny is that supernes games are less generic than the billions of newer games. Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Ogre Battle, Zelda a link to past... why can't we have a good RPG every year with the...
Top Bottom