Search results

+
  1. G

Game registration - problems and solutions here

You spend 3 hours? You should have tried my technique.
  2. G

Recommendation. Make the registration system online, where it generates a REG file that user can apply apply.@334th_Raven, Put REGISTER.EXE (from the install folder of the game), Register folder and launcher folder on a USB stick or other media go to a computer without the game installed, and...
  3. G

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

For those who wonder in more details what are the big hit/miss at first impression of EE here they are:Hit: - FREE UPDATE! Thank you again to CDProjekt for this! - Opening map and any other panel while you play the game is significantly faster - Significantly faster game map loading. - Smoother...
  4. G

Added possibility to fix:We know this one: A quick solution for those who has Virtual PC with an OS already installed on it, simply run the register tool on it!As for the rest, that doesn't have it. I think those who has Vista Ultimate, Enterprise, or Business edition, as well as XP Pro can...
  5. G

Tried that. Fails with the same error!I e-mailed the company as suggested on the other forum post, and crossing my finger. It would be nice if they can do it for me and send me a reg file that I just need to apply it and the problem is solved.
  6. G

Hello,I re-install Windows Vista 64-bit SP1 a few days ago, and just download EE update for The Witcher.I installed the game, and when I try to install the EE patch after, it says I need to register my game (which I already did the day I got the game, several months ago). So I try to register...
  7. G

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

Ah yes it works!Thanks
  8. G

I have received a personal message from Licaon_Kter, indicating me other sites where to download it, but they all require you to pay. :(
  9. G

Agreed, when I click to download it gets me to here after 10 seconds instead of giving me the download.http://planetflow.planet-lab.org/#planetlab
  10. G

Chapter 1; Undestroyable wall in Salamander Cave

Hello,At the first Cave of the game, where you find Alvin after (killing Slammadra, you have to find a new way to get out of the cave) which shows you a weak wall to brake. I can't brake it. Yes, I did use Witcher's Signs. I have applied the Patch 1.3 and no success, I did try to restart the...
Top Bottom