Search results

+
  1. U

the operator

My link
  2. U

upgrading silver sword

I was able to get all ten rune swords from the blacksmith early in chapter four. You get there at night so I completed killing the drowners and Zypher for the Old Habits Die Hard quest, got the moon rune from the corpse by the collapsed bridge,and while I was on Black Tern Island for those...
  3. U

Dungeon

The fistfights had me stumped for awhile too. If I remember you can take out one guard using the mouse, the other watch for the QET's and use the keyboard. HINT : W will show up high, A will show up left, D will show up right, S will show up low. This is for the free yourself. The provoke...
  4. U

Error starting the default browser.

I'm another that has the problem with the browser launch. XP - Sp3 32 bit explorer browser? I just put thewitcher.com in favorites to get there. However the thing works in TW1.
  5. U

Unable to switch quickslot grenades/traps

Yes a bug,you need to go back to a previous save where it worked and don't throw more than you have I think.
  6. U

Failed Quests after Eternal Battle

OK, thanks for the reply. Just hate to see the two quests with X's in them. I'll get over it.
  7. U

Failed Quests after Eternal Battle

Failed Quests after Eternal Battle The Walls Have Ears and Suspect:Thorak which were green and complete before I went into the Eternal Battle turned to failed when returning. Did I do something wrong and has this happened to anyone else?
  8. U

Fisstech and Salamanders brooches are now useless?

The messanger will buy badges.Have one drink with him then give him something else and that will make the conversation start. When you out drink him he tells you about his "BOSS"I do this late in the chapter and keep 3 of em for the "BOSS" later.
  9. U

Game keeps crashing after 20-30 minutes of gameplay

Just a long shot but have you defraged the hard drive lately ?
  10. U

Funny Stuff, little secrets, eastereggs...

I just noticed the soaring birds in act II so far fly upside down when going away from Geralt and right side up coming to him.
  11. U

[Act III] Cant' complete the quest "six feet under"

Guess I'm a little late on this but before one does Posh Reception they can do both, Six Feet Under first ,then Echoes of Yesterday and then the reception. Gold Rush will trigger after leaving the square of the Inn.
  12. U

Act II - Old friend of mine bug?

Who did you invite to the party? It must be Carmen by what you described and she wants to see Grandma's Diary. You got the lard and pickels , grandma's cordial , but not the Diary go back and find it.
  13. U

[Act V] Can't return to Old Vizima to meet Kalkstein (Armor quest) (Spoilers)

I think he is bugged ! If he is facing the break in the wall then the barricade on the right should not be there, it was broken for the last fight with necrophanges and the one on the left should not be there at all. Not being able to enter the Swamp is bugged also. I'll send him a screen-shot.
  14. U

[Act V] Can't return to Old Vizima to meet Kalkstein (Armor quest) (Spoilers)

I've entered Old Vizima from the Swamp and never had the path blocked by debris. ?? Are you turning right from Jean-Pierre then left down the center corridor then right just past the Old Forge? That should put you in the area of Kalkstein's place and the "Monsters".
  15. U

Advice - Inventory management

One thing to be aware of is that the "Ingredients", Plant extracts, Monster extracts, and Minerals / Liquids may have the same substances in them, so one doesn't need to keep the "Ingredients" that have the same substances in them. I sell off the ones that duplicate. DC
  16. U

How to kill Deidre Ademeyn from The Price of Neutrality?

Check out the next to last post by Barleyman.http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=12173.90
  17. U

Petza's questions

In the evening you will find him walking around the Temple Quarter or maybe at Vivaldi's house.
  18. U

Petza's questions

This should help. YES
  19. U

Radeon HD5xxx Graphic Artifacting

I don't know if this will help but my nvidia card did something just like the problem when I overclocked the card in the nvidia control panel. I used the "fine tune" settings which were quite high so I set the values lower and now I don't have the problem. If your card has a control option might...
Top Bottom