Search results

+
  1. donta1979

DLAA performance Drop with 2.02

I sent a ticket to tech support, with phantom liberty I got a 10 fps drop in a lot of places thats cool and to be expected. Next patch game performed the same. The 2.02 patch I start to drop well below 60 fps into the high 40 and 50's range. I run the game at 3440x1440 DLAA+RT OD"Path...
  2. donta1979

Share your in-game Benchmark Result

I do know ram speed plays a difference on how fast assets get called on. I do know I lost 30 FPS pre patch with 3600 CL18 ram both 2x16 and 3x16. Knowing intel 12th gen likes and is made for faster ram, reading some benchmarks seeing large increases with faster speed and lower CL gave my cpu a...
  3. donta1979

RT Shadows affects both teams badly, it's more like our GPU's. There is a lot to compute... From the RT lighting already, then shadows also thrown on top of the GPU from the RT Light rays. IF they really wanted to improve performance, Shadows are traditionally done on the CPU, make the Shadow...
  4. donta1979

it goes like this first bench RT Shadows/reflections everything on unless stated otherwise. Next set of benches RT Shadows off with various levels of DLSS Sharpen. Scroll up look at the pictures you can see where I have RT Shadows off and different DLSS levels of sharpen set based on the FPS...
  5. donta1979

Well that is with RT Shadows did an update with some screen shots, I have noticed RT Shadows that got introduced makes things a bit blurry and with a performance hit as DLSS is doing extra work. I showed what DLSS Sharpen .30 and .35 lbench results with RT Shadows off. It seems a 3080 hits some...
  6. donta1979

Average FPS 78.70 Min FPS 61.86 Max FPS 101.88 Time 64.23 Number of Frames 5055
  7. donta1979

The country Inn

Was playing the Witcher Enhanced Edition, I cannot leave the country inn for some reason, I can open the door, but I cannot zone outside. I tried checking/scanning the game files, using a different save, rebooting. Is there a mod or anything I can use to get past this bug? A bit annoying finally...
  8. donta1979

Cannot complete registration on my copy of The Witcher tryed support no help...

yeah it just bites tryed to see if i could activate it again, and nope... said that my key was invalid then it says connection closed like it wont have any thing to do with my comp... wish I just purchased a copy of the game disk...
  9. donta1979

Still no email or any thing from Atari or direct2drive... sitll not able to play=/ If i dont hear any thing by the tomorrow morning yeah, I will make it work without the activation... college starts up on the 7th for me again so no more games...
  10. donta1979

The witcher work with direct x 10??

post your full specs of your computer
  11. donta1979

Registration problem since 1.3

yeah dude im getting the same error, i purchased my copy though direct2drive.com and after installing the game twice, once before format, once after format and i thought I messed something up then tryed to install it again under new os install and well I cannot get my copy to work... I emailed...
  12. donta1979

this is getting old fast, have the game installed, all i need to do is complete the registration proccess... and thier server is blocking me.... beacause I installed the witcher several times in the past couple days because I redid my computer.... at this rate this game is going to be sitting...
  13. donta1979

Lag

try going back to sp 2 to see if that fixes it, if not yeah might want to pick up a video card if you can afford it the 8800 GT offers good performance for the price
  14. donta1979

My mean Witcher Machine is in Production!!

Well one bud the intel core2duo and core2quad tech is getting refined, intel has been holding its new line of cpus back for awhile. Yesterday Researchers at HP Labs just created the missing 4th electronic circuit element called the Memristor that has been a mathmatical equation since the...
  15. donta1979

Lag

It could be your video card, I have seen benchmarks and how it performs on newer dx9 and 10 games and it is way behind the current gen video cards that play this game just fine.
  16. donta1979

I change out my systems every 4-5 years, Sometimes upgrading a few compontents after 3 years.... Building it your self, its easy... I have a few friends that know about as much as you do, That got sick of waiting around for me to show up due to my schedule, they got the parts I suggested for...
  17. donta1979

Cannot complete registration on my copy of The Witcher tryed support no help... I ended up putting vista back on my machine last night, had an issue with my copy of Maya 2008 x64 and ended up doing yet again a fresh install of every thing only to find out it was because I had to do a dx9...
  18. donta1979

Well if you want one that is already put together get a tigerdirect all you will have to do is buy a monitorhttp://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3622244&CatId=3423Intel Core 2 QUAD Processor 2.4Ghz, 8MB cache 4GB High-Speed, Dual-Channel DDR2-800 Memory eVGA...
  19. donta1979

Lights shining through objects in SLI mode

you have to really look since alot of people post, also many things on the web about it, I am pretty hyphed about it really. Try using a single card for now. Nvidia likes to also blame things on developers, they did the same thing with the unreal 2.0 and 2.5 issues with the 8 series cards untill...
  20. donta1979

Minimum system requirement issues

I would suggest one of two things if you can afford it, Get a Sager Notbook they are cheap, you do not get any bloat ware and what you get for your money is reall good, just make sure to get one with an 8700 GT 512mb Mobile or 8800 GTX mobile with an Intel cpu... the core 2 duo 2.4ghz pen...
Top Bottom