Search results

+
  1. G

Are minesweeper/sapper and toxic blood abilities confirmed in game?

Are minesweeper/sapper and toxic blood abilities confirmed in game? Well, first off, is the minesweeper and sapper ability one and the same or are they different abilities? Then (you saw it coming...), anyone know the requirements for this/these ability(-ies)? Like, is it how many traps you...
  2. G

Greater mutagen drops

Greater mutagen drops I understand that patch 1.35 addressed the greater mutagen drop rate, but I haven't noticed a difference. Has anyone? Also, I've played the game a good bit now, but have never seen a greater critical effects mutagen. Has anyone? Lastly, are there greater versions of the...
  3. G

Executioner ability (how do you get it?)

Executioner ability (how do you get it?) I've posted about this on a few boards and gotten no conclusive answer. I got one detailed explanation of how one person got it, but I could not replicate their results (meaning, I still didn't get the ability). I can't find any detailed, specific...
  4. G

[Act V] When is my last chance to forge or upgrade my swords?

[Act V] When is my last chance to forge or upgrade my swords? Was the blacksmith from last chapter (IV) the last one I'll see capable of forging a meteroite sword or adding runes to a silver sword? I've read mention of receiving more runes and meteorites in chapter V and the epilogue, but...
Top Bottom