Search results

+
  1. M

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Supposedly ALL or nearly all, but others are complaining that there's no diff. I can't tell you since I STILL can't find a copy of EE anywhere! I don't use credit cards, so I can't purchase it online either. Believe me, I've tried everywhere!
  2. M

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Blood Revival Patch

Put THE WITCHER in your player before trying to install any of the many, many patches! Not that that will actually help, but at least you'll know where it is when it comes time to smash it to tiny little pieces!!
  3. M

I suppose this isn't exactly the right place for this, but after trying repeatedly to download the EE and failing each time, I'm getting quite frustrated. There just doesn't seem to be any way to PURCHASE the EE online, and none of my local game stores have even heard of it, or if they have they...
  4. M

Any changes will be purely cosmetic, Rain. They don't affect gameplay at all..
  5. M

I DESPERATELY want the EE NOW!! But I lent my discs to a "friend" who now claims to have "lost" them. Well, of COURSE I believe him...right? Anywho, EB Games won't have any copies for another MONTH here in Southern Canuckia! Why am I posting this? Because IF that soandso had returned my discs to...
  6. M

[ACT II] The Sentry (Golem)

Stay at the campsite close to the Druid's area on a very rainy day. When it really starts pouring down, go to the pylons and get busy. Lightning will ht the pylons once activated, then you will awaken the Sentry. You're in for a real fight, so use some Crit oil.
  7. M

[ACT II] Drowners and Drowned Dead in Swamp Running Away?

This is odd...the RATTLE attracts Giant Centipedes, yet the ribbon repels drowners!
  8. M

[EPILOGUE] Ending cutscene / cinematic discussion

No wonder I never heard of it - they changed the dang TITLE!!
  9. M

[EPILOGUE] Ending cutscene / cinematic discussion

When is THE WITCHER going to be made into a film or series of films?
  10. M

[EPILOGUE] Grand Master - Kill him or give him up?

Unless you're getting your AZZ kicked all the time! I didn't have the ingredients to make any WHITE HONEY, so I keep toxing myself just trying to survive the GM! No way do I WANT another fight!
  11. M

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

What IS Strands of Destiny? Your link doesn't seem to work, and I can't seem to find anything about SoD anywhere.
  12. M

Crash crash crash!

Crash crash crash! I'm really experiencing far too many difficulties with my new DVD. The game repeatedly crashes out whenever I try to sell anything, which as you might imagine is NOT MUCH FUN! For a WINDOWS game, running in WINDOWS, on an XP with ten times the horsepower needed to run the...
  13. M

[ACT II] Complete Walkthrough of Vizima Confidential

I would hardly call what I said an "evil tone". You'll undoubtedly get similar advice to "live and learn" from many others in many things you do in life; the other advice is just common sense. Please stop asking for help or advice if you can't express at least a minimal level of appreciation.
  14. M

[ACT II] alghoul contract...150 gold?

I suppose a few Quests are somewhat lucrative, but is that really the point? A few tips: ALWAYS read the books then SELL THEM! Even if you've already read a book you find, keep it to sell at the first opportunity. Keep the lower two weapon slots open as well so you can pick up and sell any...
  15. M

Who is your reply being directed at, Win?
  16. M

Live and learn, I guess. Next time, try to finish all quests before moving on.
  17. M

Go to the Druid's Grove, kill the three wolves, meditate at the nearby fireplace - wait an hour and the wolves will respawn. Repeat until you have ten pelts.If you talk to Leuvaarden , you'll probably still get your pay.
  18. M

Win, you should have been placing the seraph stones as you found each obelisk! You can't place the stones incorrectly since the correct one is highlighted in your Quest slots (scroll left or right to find them), but now you have to tromp thru the swamp facing bludzeigers, alghouls, wyverns and...
  19. M

[ACT II] Shani (old friend of mine)

Too bad! Woof woof!
  20. M

[ACT II] Shani (old friend of mine)

Has anyone invited Vincent? If the party goes on past Midnight, things could get rather interesting!
Top Bottom