Search results

+
  1. U

A short goodbye

Farewell.But if you have to go... "Go with a smile!"
  2. U

Dice game with the Legend (last match)

Yes, I found this extremely irritating too, having to go through all the dialogue AGAIN and AGAIN because your were a little unlucky at dice.
  3. U

[Act I] Could use some advice

Or meditate at a fireplace for 1 hour. This tends to reset the zone and spawn sites for the drowners."After dusk" is of course a general term. You can try midnight instead which is far more likely to spawn monsters.Stay near the parcels too.
  4. U

[ACT I] the beast help

Bravo.We all have had some experience or another with a difficult and annoying boss while gaming, and some people take it better than others.I remember MY first beast experience (before I had a gameplan) and almost got mad enough to smash my fist into my notebook.Instead I left the game for the...
  5. U

What's that?! [QUIZ]

A milking pail?
  6. U

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Good luck on your endeavour. The more languages represented, the greater the fan base. :wave: Welcome.
  7. U

gold rush objection which shall i choice?

This choice has been long debated on this forum, and as the others have said no path is the right or wrong one.If you can't choose, have a look back at previous choices so far:- Did you help Siegfried in the sewers to kill the monster? If so, was it simply because you needed the help, or did you...
  8. U

The Jester's riddle (contest game)

I'll give you that. Its actually just werewolf. But a little googling / wikipedia and the answer is clear as day.Your turn again.
  9. U

No Subtitels and no Menutext

I'm not sure exactly how TW installs on a machine, but I'm sure it sets its own registry settings (and other savegame settings in C:\) on the PC you install it on, so you could be in fact missing configuration data when running it off an external hdd (not the PC you used to install the game on...
  10. U

Enemy of a Witcher, or ally?Stronger than many men.Cursed or gifted?The power corrupts absolutely.Ovid wrote of it, Goltzius drew of it.My bark is not as bad as my bite.Cmon. This is easy. But because I'm not on regularly, I will leave this one floating and ask someone else to do their own...
  11. U

Albedo?No addition for attack, no red back, makes an unwanted stat lack...Sorry if someone's already guessed this.Fifth Essence?I dunno. My head hurts. :wall:
  12. U

[[Act II] memories of sword

Obviously he knows that Raymond is an imposter, so the investigation is almost over.You now must lure Raymond out into the swamps (the tower) and before leaving he will give you the final sephirot (#10).
  13. U

[ACT I] the beast help

Really, I wasn't suggesting that n00bs should do this first up, just those a little sick of fooling around with the Beast and wants a kill NOW to move onto Act II.This is the only time I "cheat" in-game with Geralt's recipes, and I do it knowing that if I wanted to kill the Beast without...
  14. U

This game is confusing...

Geralt's amnesia was a masterstroke for the devs, allowing those new to the Witcher world to learn it bit by bit using a prominent character without needing prior knowledge of its storyline. The end effect is a little confusing to the player, but so it is for Geralt.Not everything will make full...
  15. U

Rune swords and the effects

Well...its a personal choice as to what runes you use to forge your silver sword.Many a time i've gone for pure damage improvement (3 earth) and sometimes a blend (2 earth, 1 moon).Really if you've still haven't reached Act IV yet, you could just go for something which will increase damage, but...
  16. U

What I want

Impossible unless you install a mod for it.I have no problems with the Hard mode's cue removal, because I got plenty of practise on normal difficulty with timing.Time your hits with sound and flaming sword cues, you'll get used to it :)
  17. U

[ACT I] the beast help

Or if you're desperate, cook up a Full Moon potion, meditate until an appropriate time (to avoid timelapse problems) and drink it. The added life is helpful.Yes, I know purists will consider this a cheat, as Geralt hasn't legitimately "learned" this potion yet, but when its not your first time...
  18. U

[[Act II] memories of sword

Yes, Zoltan may be found taking a stroll down the guard training alley (dungeon alley) sometimes. It depends on the time of day.He will eventually go to the Hairy Bear in the early evening for a drink, and sometimes hangs out with Golan Vivaldi.Look around. He's not supposed to be hard to find.
  19. U

Why add new content, but still leave the bugs in?

Cool your jets a bit.Understand that 1.5 wasn't really a bug fix patch at all, rather just a chance to remove DVD dependancy and merge hotfixes into a proper version number.True, bugs do still exist, and sadly you cannot expect bugfix support to continue when the devs are now working on a...
  20. U

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Good to see that TW still has strong interest in gaming circles. Been off it for a while (and off the forum) exploring the ways of Oblivion. Been there, done that.Now back to the superior storyline and graphics of The Witcher. :wave: A wave to all those who remember my posts in the past. I'll...
Top Bottom