Search results

+
  1. K

Its funny in the USA

I mean that AMERICANS says that democracy was born i their country. ;)To say the truth democracy the way it exist today was created in USA but it was first used in Athens. Now almost all coutries have it besides USA (democracy not Athens).
  2. K

Its funny in the USA

That's not only ironic fact in USA. They always say that democracy has been born in USA, but when you look at they president voting based on points from every state... well ill just say that on Bush had 48% of Americans and 52% on Kerry (if i remember good his second name) and still Bush won. It...
  3. K

Video games quiz

Oh i know that one: Freespace 2 :Collosus
  4. K

Video games quiz

Spy vs Spy? Rather not when i look at the cheese but the grafic is similar.
  5. K

Video games quiz

Yes that's right.
  6. K

Video games quiz

No that's not it. ;)
  7. K

Video games quiz

Nah the grafic is too good. ;D
  8. K

Video games quiz

Damn here i came to give the answer and you said it. :-[Ahh well at least im first.
  9. K

Video games quiz

Freespace?
  10. K

Video games quiz

At last. YES!!!
  11. K

Video games quiz

OK some less known.Edit : OK 2 days and nothing. It's time for some help. The game is known that the band Machine Supremacy did ALL the music in the game.
  12. K

Video games quiz

Me or him?
  13. K

Video games quiz

I'll add its part 2.
  14. K

Video games quiz

OK ABSOLUTE shoot on blind. King's quest?
  15. K

Versus - Wielki konflikt, Rebelia, decyzje, zdrajcy i wojskowa hierarchia...

ZAŁATWIĆ NIELUDZI!! :dead:! ZAKON DO BOJU. :peace:
  16. K

Video games quiz

Yes it is Prototype your turn.
  17. K

Video games quiz

Oh well it seems she ment that i didn't confirm your answer and you placed you print screen. I thought everyone will know that game.Yes it was another world. i'll place my print screen in 2 hours..Edit: OK here it comes
  18. K

Video games quiz

OK either chrome or specforce.A tak wogóle to czemu wszystkim wmawiasz że ruskim jesteś?
  19. K

Video games quiz

OK easy for those who know the greatest games all times.
  20. K

Video games quiz

Space hack?
Top Bottom