Search results

+
  1. D

Fan Fiction - Discussion, stories

SCOIA' TAEL CLAN: THE EPIC PART SIX: GASTS AND WEREWOLVESGuleta was a small village towards the east. It was settled in a beautiful place but somehow it has remained a small village, with only a few families, mostly farmers, living and working there. The travelling merchants would come almost...
  2. D

SCOIA' TAEL CLAN: THE EPIC PART FIVE: THE SECRET STUDENTThe University of Oxenfurt has always been the natural academic destination for three main types of students. The first type was that of the royalty; they would arrive and stay there for just a little while, a few days at most, then they...
  3. D

SCOIA' TAEL: THE EPICPART FOUR: THE STORY OF A VETERAN Dusk colored the city of Vizima. EMIEL REGISS stepped out of the Hairy Bear Inn. He used to go there every Saturday night for some beer and a couple of dice poker games. He would spend his night there, relaxing after a hard working week...
  4. D

SCOIA’ TAEL CLAN: THE EPICPART THREE: GAMBLERS AND ASSASSINS The Annual Festival of the town of Carreas, attracted visitors from all the cities and villages around the kingdom. It provided a chance not only for enjoyment and trade, but also for secret meetings and spy-work. Hence, though not...
  5. D

[size=10pt][color=red][size=10pt]SCOIA’ TAEL CLAN: THE EPICPART ONE: THE BATTLE AND THE HUNTOfficer KOUTSALOGO sat on a rock. He was tired as he has never been before. The battle has proven to be exhaustive and perilous beyond anything they have expected. He took a look on his frightener. The...
  6. D

HELP- problem with new adventures and patch

no, I haven't yet, I was hoping for something quicker than that ;D maybe some way of getting of the "spent your skills now" page and get back in the game...
  7. D

anyone who could help me with that? :beer:
  8. D

thanx for the help!!!yes, this was the one made by xerxes, but the link is dead indeed. I have sent him a msg weeks ago, but he doesn't seem to be around anymore. I don't know if it's the same with the other one, the trainer that you have to pay for. So you mean that the god mode has replaced...
  9. D

so, any ideas? :'(
  10. D

hey, thanx for replying...in C:, witcher, data, there is no overide file, but in data there are bik, luc, key, tlk, 2da and bif files... I have no idea what those are... maybe they are from other adventures...
  11. D

HELP- problem with new adventures and patch In need of help!In the past I have found a god mode and installed it. Now I am trying to play the new adventures but because it gets you straight to giving away skills (so the mod works and gives me infinite skills but doesn't make use of the given by...
  12. D

Patch 1.5 coming for download on July 8th!

a silly question: it says = Currently you have the 1.4.5.1282 version of the game... so I do have the 1.4. version, right? :peace:
  13. D

[TW1][adv] Entrapped

I tried to play the new adv., it seems very good, but I think it is very hard... the golem kills me so easily... I'll read the walkthrough and see... any suggestions anyway?
  14. D

Downloaded adventures

Some of the new adventures were pretty lame, but some were really good actually... my favorite was "The wedding"... no fighting, but great story and lots of fun... really clever senario... these new adv. oughta add sth different to the witcher because of course they can't be "expansions"...
  15. D

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

i STARTED THE sIDE EFFECTS ADVENTURE, AND I can't distribute the skills, they are already distributed... it must be wrong, right? anyone else had this? it's quite annoying, the character is very weak this way, as all points are distributed to all skills, so you have no real attack or defence...
  16. D

thanx a lot man!!! :peace:
  17. D

when I download the new adventures, I do tha same? copy-paste them to the main witcher directory?
  18. D

Can you not just move other content/data from the System Hard Drive to the empty hard drive? Wouldn't that be a more logical solution? If you have loads of pics/videos, etc on your main HDD, just move those over to make more room. O compressed it and have space now, thanx... I am downloading the...
  19. D

just paste it anywhere in main withcer folder? thanxNo, just move the downloaded files to the main directory of The Witcher. You do not have to make another folder within The Witcher folder. I don't have 3 gb, it's full, but I do have another hard disk...if I copy paste all the witcher folders...
Top Bottom