Search results

+
  1. K

Why not use all the steamworks features?

Hm, seems like Steam cloud has indeed been added, which is amazing. it wasn't there several hours ago. again, thank you CDPR for listening and improving:) "what more do you want?" well, i think i listed everything in my post:)
  2. K

Why not use all the steamworks features?

Why not use all the steamworks features? So, first and foremost, i'm really glad that Witcher 2 is still supported with patches and updates to both the game content and the technical side of the game. I'm also really happy about the console release and wish CDPR huge sales with it, as the...
  3. K

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

I will try uninstalling NOD32, sure. It's just strange, since i have NOD32 on my Vista and it didn't interfere with the installation there...
  4. K

I don't have Comodo. I just tried installing on my Vista x64 partition and it worked fine with cyrillic and without the compatibility mode. The PC is the same, network is the same, settings are the same and the programs are the same. So it's not my NOD32 (which i disabled) problem (also i tried...
  5. K

Well, yeah:) It's just, that i wasn't expecting such stupidity in a Non-EA game:)
  6. K

Well, yeah, pirates won't be able to install the 1.4 patch. And why should they even bother? Full EE was already cracked, so only we, users who actualy OWN the game, have this pain in the butt.
  7. K

Well, i've tried safe mode and installing while connected without router (i have a wi-fi router connected to my adsl modem).It didn't help. Waltzing with a Witcher dvd-box didn't help either. Even swearing on it, so i'm out of ideas.And merging a topic with one BIG problem with other problems of...
  8. K

Wow, thank you moders on deleting a topic about a problem not yet solved.Maybe you've found a solution and forgot to tell us?P.S. Well, i will try safe mode and say if it did work (though it sounds stupid, that i have to make a shaman dance to install a patch:p)
  9. K

Since last time i did.Updated drivvers - donedifferent choices during the installation - doneRenaming tho original localized.key - done (it seems that the problem is with the localized.key it tries to install)Can devs confirm (since some get NotCensored and some Consored) if installer can...
  10. K

The same. Russian version. Tried with the clean and 1.3 versions, re-installed 2 times including re-installing into no-cyrillic letters path. Never had any problems with 1-3 patches.Just checked checksums here http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=16920.0 , everything is fine.WinXP SP3...
  11. K

Contest - Something’s gotta give! - RESULTS

I will count.One....Twoooo....Threee........ :evil:Four.....Five.........(Yes, i wil count till your ultimate boredom!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA)Siiix....Seeeven.....(It's so powerful!!!)Eeeight....Niiine....(that i'm already bored myself... oh well....)
Top Bottom