Search results

+
  1. K

[mod] The Witcher: Dark Geralt Mod

I've identified the source of the problem:This mod uses high resolution textures, so if you have the "textures" setting in the advanced options set to anything other than the highest setting, sometimes your character will turn black after some events (mostly conversations and cut-scenes). The...
  2. K

[TW1][mod] Scabbard Mod ver 1.04

I agree, it should at least be an option because it worked fine on my PC even in areas with tons of NPC's. I didn't get any noticeable slow down at all from it. Granted, my PC can run anything and I have one of the best GPUs on the market right now (DirectX 11 compatible with DDR5 memory) so I...
  3. K

[mod] The Witcher: Perfect Blood Mod (more realistic)

If you want to grab some for yourself, go to dafont.com they are free.
  4. K

[mod] The Witcher: Perfect Rain Mod (more realistic)

Glad you like it. I too couldn't stand the white look of the original rain.
  5. K

[mod] The Witcher: Black Edition - UI & HUD Redesign

Download my new "Dark Geralt" mod, it includes the new scars texture and improved armor. As far as the armor texture disappearing, that's strange. I haven't heard of that happening or ever had it happen to myself. Perhaps my new mod will fix that for you as well since it includes all new armor...
  6. K

That sucks.My best guess is that the same issues you are experiencing are the same things that made CDPR decide not to put scabbard into the final game.But you are the best modder here. If there's a solution out there, I'm sure you'll find it.
  7. K

Bug report:Sometimes after combat when you put sword back in scabbard, it seems like the sword goes in at a different angle, resulting in the blade popping through the bottom of the scabbard and being visible.To ensure this wasn't a conflict with any other mods, I removed everything else except...
  8. K

Fantastic work on this mod Flash. You managed to add the most missed feature that this game was supposed to have.Any chance we are going to see this scabbard in a future release:I really like the "open blade" style for the silver sword.
  9. K

No, you are now back to the vanilla face (unless you have the Black Edition installed).
  10. K

Yes, removing the "witch1_g1.dds" will give you the old scars back.To see exactly what type of DDS you need to save as, just open the original DDS in WTV ( http://developer.nvidia.com/object/windows_texture_viewer.html ).Geralt's face "witch1_g1.dds" is best saved as a DXT3 with 11 forced mipmaps.
  11. K

[mod] The Witcher: Dark Geralt Mod ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Description~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This mod makes Geralt look like one guy you don't want to mess with by giving his gear a darker theme. Geralt himself has even undergone...
  12. K

[mod] The Witcher: Perfect Blood Mod (more realistic)

[mod] The Witcher: Perfect Blood Mod (more realistic) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Description~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This mod changes the attack effects and resulting blood in The Witcher in many ways in order to make it much more...
  13. K

[mod] The Witcher: Perfect Rain Mod (more realistic)

[mod] The Witcher: Perfect Rain Mod (more realistic) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Description~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This mod alters the rain the The Witcher to give it a much more natural appearance as well as make the rain effects...
  14. K

[mod] The Witcher: Inferno Edition - UI & HUD Redesign

[mod] The Witcher: Inferno Edition - UI & HUD Redesign ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Description~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is a complete user interface visual overhaul for the RPG game "The Witcher". It also includes many other...
  15. K

The Community Mod Directory

I've categorized all mods on the list. Soon I'll add any new mods that came to be during my absence.
  16. K

The Community Mod Directory

Well, I just started with all mods that had download topics here in this forums, so if an adventure didn't have one it hasn't been posted but will soon once I expand to off-site mods. I also plan to separate everything into many categories once I get a chance, so nothing will be mixed in...
  17. K

[TW1] [tool] ENBseries for The Witcher (nice Bloom effect)

Ok, so after extensive testing I've come to the conclusion that the only features in this mod that are reliable enough to be used indefinitely are the bloom and color correction.That's the bad news, because I REALLY wanted to get the motion blur working... but it just wasn't going to happen. I...
  18. K

Is there a No-HeadBob mod?

We have a few mods out already that modify the camera (zoom out further, etc.) so I know that camera modding can be done. Too bad I'm a graphics-only guy when it comes to modding...Any scripters want to take a crack at this? I feel this is a mod that we really need, since the headbob makes some...
  19. K

[mod] monsoon rain

Awesome! Thanks Licaon.
  20. K

[mod] The Witcher Texturen Mod!

You can install Black Edition after FCR and it will work fine, I know because I made the Black Edition with FCR already installed. Also, if you follow the install instructions then the Black Edition should be self contained in it's own folder in your Override, which ensures that it "loads last"...
Top Bottom