Search results

+
  1. E

Open sesame auction old lady with witcher gear

Open sesame auction old lady with witcher gear Hi everybody, before the auction I talked to the old noble woman about Vesemir,s fate. That was before trying to buy her witcher gear. Then I was kicked off the house, so there is no way to reach that woman now. My question: is there any way to...
  2. E

same type of glyph in both armor slots

same type of glyph in both armor slots Hi! Wondering if the plus is accumulative. I mean if you use two aard glyphs of 10% the plus is 20% or only works one of those.
  3. E

Finishing the game without dying

Finishing the game without dying Hi guys, I am currently on level 22 without dying a single time. This is my second walkthrough but I,ve began the game a lot of times (each time I die I go to the start again). For me the most dangerous foe in the game is falling damage for sure. I allways play...
  4. E

weird death on horse glitch near the bridge of oxenfurt

weird death on horse glitch near the bridge of oxenfurt Hi everybody, I,m one of those freaks that tries to finish the game without loosing one live. I,m playing on the 2nd difficult level and almost did it if not for the falling damage and the troll of the mising miners quest (feline enhanced...
  5. E

Pc game + ps4 or xbox one controller

Pc game + ps4 or xbox one controller Hi everybody, I,m thinking about buying the game but I don,t know if it,s gonna be possible to use a ps4 or xbox one controller. I played the witcher 2 on xbox and the witcher 1 on Pc and I think It was a better experience with the game pad. Thanks to...
Top Bottom