Search results

+
  1. G

Can't launch game after 2.1 (Yes I installed .NET manually)

It worked. Thanks guys and Happy Thanksgiving.
  2. G

I did that just now, thanks for telling me. That's why it didn't ask, because it already had it downloaded. It thought it just finished downloading after I said "yes" to installing it. I'm hopeful now.
  3. G

The problem is it launches the launcher after installing any patch. I'll install it a third time and see if I can't just cancel 2.1 while it's unpacking. Wish me luck.
  4. G

It's retail. I tried reinstalling and just going with 2.0, but it seems as if they amended the 2.0 download to include the 2.1 data in it. I got the same error with "2.0" as I did after 2.1, where it worked fine prior to 2.1's release. If someone could find the 2.0 patch posted somewhere on...
  5. G

Can't launch game after 2.1 (Yes I installed .NET manually) Any ideas? Because right now it's like I flushed a wad of cash down the toilet.
  6. G

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

I finally beat The Witcher last night. All I can say is"wow." Instant classic in my opinion.Besides some of the side characters having weak voice acting, I really can't fault the game anywhere. It's long as hell, something most RPG's should be but these days aren't. All it's various "systems"...
  7. G

No decapitation?

I come bearing proof!http://www.xfire.com/video/28a32/
  8. G

Witcher EE: Polish voiceacting compared to English?

That just gave me an awesome thought: CDPR making KotOR 3, Witcher style :oWould be awesome, since the "one class" kind of character development with The Witcher is analogous to Jedi. The swordplay would translate awesomely to lightsabers, and Aard becomes Force Push, etc. etc.*faints*ANYWAY...
  9. G

Avoid the Enhanced Edition "patch" like the plague.

I'm sure the OP's problems and frustrations are genuine, but really you get posts like this on forums across the internet after every major release of anything game related, patches included. You get a loud, angry minority making a fuss on the forums while the vast majority of players who are...
  10. G

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

NA = North America
  11. G

More mirrors for TWEE_Upgrade.exe?

Just use FileShack guys. It has the main patch and the English language pack (none of the goodies or the two extra adventures though). I'm installed and ready to go. Someone mentioned earlier that the registration servers were down too, well they're not now.I've been purposely avoiding playing...
Top Bottom