Search results

+
  1. M

Aktualizacja 1.2

Albo ja jestem slepy, albo.... Czy jest mozliwosc wylaczenia automatycznego sortowania przy sprzedazy? Kiedy w koncu bedzie mozna sprzedac kilka rzeczy naraz? Powtarzane tej samej czynnosci w krotkich odstepach czasu jest tak irytujace, ze czasami grac sie odechciewa...
  2. M

Aktualizacja 1.2 – lista zmian

Niech mi ktos powie, ze sie myle albo robie cos nie tak... Nadal musze sprzedawac rzeczy pojedynczo i nadal nie mozna wylaczyc sortowania?
  3. M

Could not connect to the server....

Could not connect to the server.... Hi All, Since yesterday I can't play Gwent. Every time I try to sign in I get pop-up window saying: "Could not connect to the server... Check your internet connection...." The problem is my internet works fine. I already reinstalled Gwent, but it didn't...
  4. M

Ciri Fan Art Thread

Ciri is still looking for Geralt ;) (quickly put together in Photoshop by me).
  5. M

Suggested level for Quests - patch PC 1.04

Suggested level for Quests - patch PC 1.04 Sorry for posting that (I couldn't find the definitive answer)... but do you know if there is a way to turn off suggested level that shows next to the Quest?
  6. M

Downloaded Patch 1.04, no info tho?

GOG Galaxy - Witcher 3. You need to hover above text 'Installed'. Changelog will appear and you can click on it.
  7. M

Downloaded Patch 1.04, no info tho?

At your service: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Patch 1.04 changelog: Rebinding any key is now available after switching Unlock Bindings option in Options \ Key bindings submenu. Corrects an issue in the dialog system that might rarely cause dialog looping in scenes. Fixes an issue with incorrect...
  8. M

How to install the DLC with the GOG version?

Make sure that you activated them through GOG. Let me rephrase that.... you need to 'purchase' FOR FREE the DLC plan. Once you did that - proceed with the DLC download and installation... and make sure that both DLC have check mark selected. (I assume od course you haven't activated yet the...
  9. M

Can't use crossbow

Are you using older mouse? My mouse scroll button just doesn't work (pressing I mean) ... I can't throw bombs etc (with default mouse bindings). I had to rebind and it worked...
  10. M

I want the old graphic

This thread doesn't need the hero...It needs a Mod. Signed Geralt of Rivia
  11. M

Cancel your preorder before you get burned

I will gladly get burned! I expect Yennefer or Triss or Keira or Fringilla to change my bandages.... .... Wait!!!! Strike that! Actually all of them can apply the lotion at my wounds... All at the same time... :P
  12. M

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

I'm pretty sure she also knows about Strugatsky brothers and Fyodor Dostoyevsky :P She's just a true Temerian!!!
  13. M

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Could you just please STOP it?
  14. M

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

Agreed. Guys you can't judge everything only from your/our perspective... We follow every piece of information, we make brawls and drinking contests in this very forum etc... But there are people out there that will find the teaser and CGI great and this is for them! I will watch that for...
  15. M

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

Please just remember this is based on PS4 version of the game... (they stated that in the article).
  16. M

Uhuhuu... it's not fetch quest... it is ironic/sarcasm quest picturing a lost goat that finds her destiny (to be slaughtered most likely) thanks to Geralt ! :P
  17. M

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

Hmm, then more people should notice such a glaring problems...
  18. M

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

Ok I'm officially ignoring reviews... Kevin complained that Geralt's hair waved in 'closed' locations... while some of us know that windows were open so there was a draft that explained that. He calls that a bug... Then... one praises the open world... another is saying it's a failure... then a...
  19. M

Oh no no...it's a part of Hair Straightener DLC - btw she hid curls on her back :P
  20. M

Oh My Yennefer! OMG I mean OMY!
Top Bottom