Search results

+
  1. R

My Brute game, Lets mortal combat begin...

Your My Brute gains bonus exp from pupils so if we pupil each other our brutes get stronger faster anyone want to exchange pupils with me to get the ball game rolling http://blackball.mybrute.com Ie: don't password protech your pupil brute but pass on it's name so I train the pupil from you and...
  2. R

About Flaming

Very amusing makes desktops entertaining. Have you tried the create shortcut to desktop titled something rude and disgusting save as wallpaper and replace as the original wallpaper and watched the fun as they try to delete it.
  3. R

Baulder's Gate control question

For fun with Baldur's Gate turbo charge your thief in your party and control only him stir up the hornet's nest and let the rest of your party take down the enemy ie: run your thief around your party. Because your thief started the hostilities the AI keeps on tracking him meanwhile the rest of...
  4. R

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Shoe spike key
  5. R

What's that?! [QUIZ]

My long lost beer chilling machine
  6. R

How old are you ?

Older than the Sands of Time.
  7. R

What OS are you using and why?

Thanks people for your comments keep them coming It's the only way I learn .As I have no peers here. I only get can you fix this or that from family or friends.And my all time favourite is can you tell me over phone how to fix it. Yeah right! no worries. Everthing I know about PC's is self...
  8. R

What OS are you using and why?

What OS are you using and why? Am curious to learn and improve my PC experience from other like minded people
  9. R

What's that?! [QUIZ]

O.K I give up it's a pair of Medieval Glasses. The floor is open for anyone to post the next one. Don't want this thread to go cold.
  10. R

I think I've seen that [FILM QUIZ]

I've seen that movie too but could not connect your pics with it. Just another movie nut like you. I can't be bothered with comercial TV as the ad breaks are now longer than the TV show in between them. Much better to buy them at 0.80 cents per episode no ads and if I miss something I just...
  11. R

Vanaja
  12. R

The Jungle Book
  13. R

Female fans: games degrading?

Watch any American movie and count the number of sex scenes. which have nothing to do with the story. they even go so far as to open the movie .with a sex scene that has no relavance to the story.Why because some males just don"t grow up .It's all a novelty as if they are little boys discovering...
  14. R

What's that?! [QUIZ]

None of the above. A clue it"s very OLD and not what you expect it to be. @ Ifayra_na'Elerionn congratulation...
  15. R

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Thanks Vatt'ghern
  16. R

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Temperature Gauge
  17. R

Now reading [books]

Everthing science fiction the sad part is waiting for new releases. Even the Lord of the Rings Triology was a five day read. Have read it four times the extra three before each release of the movie just to compare my imagination to the film.
  18. R

A clue or a hint please?
  19. R

What's that?! [QUIZ]

We are waiting you lover of Australian wildlife?
  20. R

Gaming systems

An AMD 9850 CPU, 2GB of DDR2 RAM ,4870X2 graphics card and 27 & 22 inch Samsung Monitors.
Top Bottom