Search results

+
  1. V

Play-testers?

Looks like you've got plenty of volunteers already, but if you have room for one more, I'd be interested. ;D
  2. V

[TW1][wip] Requiem for a Witcher - Wolf's revenge, Square Crusaders Team.

All I have to say is, "WOW!" :oThis will be an immediate download for me once it's released. Cheers! ;D
  3. V

[mod] The Witcher Texturen Mod!

All I have to say is...... WOW! Those images look incredible; I only wish my pc could run the mod otherwise I'd definitely install it. I've been saving up some money to custom build a new rig myself, hopefully I'll be able to build it soon so I can install this mod and see The Witcher in all...
  4. V

[TW1] [mod] Blue Naiad texture that doesnt effect the Dryad-Morhen

I'm sure you've already gotten emails/pm's by now Felldude, but the download link to the texture files is broken.Edit-The link is working now, looks like the server must've just been down temporarily. Cheers!
  5. V

[TW1] [mod] Triss, Shani Adda, nude not just in undies

Well if that's the case I think something might be wrong with my memory too. I've noticed in EE that she seems to be a little more...... endowed. :evil:Btw, does anyone know if Felldude is in fact working on an EE compatible version of this mod or not? I had 1.4 on my "original" Witcher game and...
  6. V

So, who else has bought this game twice now?

My UK imported EE arrived two days ago and I've been playing it nonstop since. I bought the original game a few months ago and I liked it so much that I figured I'd show my support by buying the new Enhanced Edition. My heartfelt thanks to the developers and all their hard work, can't wait for...
Top Bottom