Search results

+
  1. D

Am I the only one who can't play this game with a mouse?

Am I the only one who can't play this game with a mouse? I'm starting this thread because I've gotten no help elsewhere. CDProjectred has not replied to my question, nor has anyone else on this forum. I cannot play the game with mouse control. The game does not give me the option. When...
  2. D

Game crashing, any idea?

Game crashing, any idea? Did the defrag thing as suggested. It took 8 hours (it's a big hdd). Game crashed 20 minutes after starting. I'm beginning to wonder if the game has trouble with quad core machines??Moved this into a new thread until this can be detailed more
  3. D

[EPILOGUE] Instantly Renewing Endurance During End Battle

[EPILOGUE] Instantly Renewing Endurance During End Battle I'm not complaining; I'd have a very hard time winning the final battle with the Grand Master and his pack of Effrets without this. It seems my endurance almost instantly renews itself every time I cast an Igni spell. I thus constantly...
  4. D

[Act V] A Fourth Set of Armor?

[Act V] A Fourth Set of Armor? I noticed after getting my third set of armor from the dwarven forge in burning Vizima that I still had one piece of old armor left in the artifact section of my backpack. It leads me to wonder if there is a fourth set of witcher armor available in the game. So...
Top Bottom