Search results

+
  1. B

Little arrow with Places of Power in EE

I've had to left click multiple times to get each selection menu to work for both places of power and teleports. I had the problem with EE and during 1.3. I don't think I remember it in 1.2.
  2. B

No Manual in the NA EE. CD key in Guide.

Hello Courtney, No, both The Witcher and the Enhanced Edition imports received from GoGamer are not censored. The game is in import packaging, too. Especially the Enhanced Edition. I confirmed this by loading a saved game, after playing my other import up to v1.3, in the Enhanced Edition I just...
  3. B

Howdy Mateys, I received the Witcher Enhnaced Edition (IMPORT) ordered from gogamer.com Following information describes the package:UK black box with circle 18 on it.The Witcher enhanced edition case with map, game, and cd key stickied to the inside of the case above the disc.A case with audio...
  4. B

Lights shining through objects in SLI mode

Wulfgore, http://nzone.download.nvidia.com/akdlm/dlm/177.83_geforce_winxp_32bit_english_whql.exe http://nzone.download.nvidia.com/akdlm/dlm/177.83_geforce_winxp_64bit_english_whql.exe http://nzone.download.nvidia.com/akdlm/dlm/177.83_geforce_winxp_32bit_international_whql.exe...
  5. B

Patch 1.5 ?

Hello everyone, Of course the people installing the EE upgrades aren't required to be software engineers. The whole EE installation problem thread has plenty of people proving installation methods. I've posted a few which have worked, and I've been able to replicate it. Do not ask for a 1.5...
  6. B

Lights shining through objects in SLI mode

Hello everyone, I noticed the strange issues after I went past the 169.21 drivers. Once I edited the game profile and unchecked 09 for Prince of Persia, and I just had 03, 22, and 25 for SLI modes in nHancer it was great. No more sun was shining through the world when it shouldn't have and...
  7. B

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

sasnipes, No issues with .NET 3.0. I was able to start the install without .NET 3.0 installed.-William
  8. B

Ahoy mateys, Previously I installed everything successfully by setting the compatibility mode to windows 95 on all TWEE exectuables. That includes the upgrade,the language pack, the adventures. 4 files in all. I also installed .NET up to 3.0 SP1. I wasn't able to install it via RandomOfAmber's...
  9. B

Hello RandomOfAmber, I'm going to try your method and just install up to .NET 3.0 and not SP1. Can you try my method by way of setting all compatibility to windows 95 then running the install. I'll report back after I've tried your way. By the way, I installed all of the updates at once. Time...
  10. B

Hello Lepermessiah, Check the integrity of the download by checking the MD5 digest hashes provided here: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/1.4_patch which was posted at the beginning of the thread. If the hashes don't match then download again from the same or different source. If the hashes do...
  11. B

Howdy again everybody, Since the last post, I didn't even bother using the universal extractor and I set all program compatibility options for each TWEE executable to windows 95 then ran TWEE_Updater.exe and it took 30 minutes. Then I fixed the EAX problem and am playing the Witcher EE...
  12. B

Greetings fellows, Which extract method did was used with TWEE_Updater.exe?I've been having the same issue when it begins to modify files. The process will stay at 90 megs of ram and 25% load.XP X64 Pro SP2 here. Followed the .NET framework instructions at the beginning of this thread, still no...
  13. B

Howdy everyone, I received the same package AJCN received with his picture of The Witcher with the Nightwish dvd that came with it (that rocked). However, there is a cd key and it is on the insert with what I received. I have ordered the same import version from gogamer.com and it'll be here...
  14. B

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition week has just begun!

It's gonna be great! I spent most of a year playing through the Witcher import version and it is very well done. The patches helped fix a few problems that forum members had brought to CDP. I hope this week goes well for CDP RED's The Witcher: Enhanced Edition week. I was thinking about...
Top Bottom