Search results

+
  1. K

Pedestrians are vital

Just don't give them a box to carry. ;)
  2. K

CDPR Unnecessary changes into The Witcher 3

I'm getting a distinct "I don't like these features, so they shouldn't be there" vibe... ;)
  3. K

Annoying HoS "underground drug factory" battle, and what it says about W3

If load times are unbearable (in any game), there's one solution to cover them all; SSD. In over 30 years of gaming, this is the one upgrade that made a phenomenal difference to something that's been a bugbear in pretty much every new AAA release, and now that they're far more affordable, and...
  4. K

Issues with Middle East Edition

Your first post gives the impression that nudity shouldn't be an issue when it clearly is for the OP. The assumption that you're being intolerant of someone's cultural heritage may well be based (not unfairly) on this.
  5. K

GOG or Steam?

I really don't get all the bitching about Steam... I have <checks> 61 games in my Steam library, and I can install or delete them on a whim, have cloud saves for most if I want (or not), and have no, as in zero, problems with any game on that list. What's the big bruhaha about DRM? Is it...
  6. K

Hidden changes in the new patch of 7.5 gb?

Nope. Standing in the centre of Novigrad watching trees whip around like blades of grass in a hurricane. Maybe you were in an area that had calm weather at the time? Sharpening defaults to "low" since the patch. I don't think it was enabled by default before, though I may be wrong. :)
  7. K

Still no mutagen sorting or stacking? :-(

Still no mutagen sorting or stacking? :-( I'm generally very happy with all that's been changed or improved in this patch. The extra inventory tabs, item sorting, read-item dulling, ingredient list pinning... all excellent, very welcome changes, but I'm slightly stunned that mutagens still...
  8. K

Has the mutagen bug been fixed?

The stat resetting bug seems to have been fixed (yay!), but in testing it I discovered that mutagen sorting and stacking is still absent. Considering all else that has been done with this patch, that's a major annoyance.
  9. K

Witcher 3 might be getting a storage chest!

You do realise we're talking about a game, yes? Anyone who hordes stuff in games usually does so through past experience of having not held onto stuff in previous games, only to discover they'd missed out on something pretty damn cool that they could've had otherwise.
  10. K

Hmmm... It's highly likely that people who horde items in games like this see no need for snarky, infantile descriptions for those that don't. I'll let you work out my point.
  11. K

None of which matters a jot when said inventory is entirely unmanageable. Capacity aside, it needs a complete overhaul.
  12. K

No mention of purging redundant quest items? Marking books/letters/notes that have been read? Fixing the utterly broken / non-existent inventory sorting?
  13. K

A little too many familiar faces and voices in the world?

Do people routinely not read previous posts here? It's already been said that a simple randomisation carried out in software, not unlike that found in character generators in most RPGs would easily suffice. They wouldn't have to be individually "sculpted". Granted, there would be at least some...
  14. K

A little too many familiar faces and voices in the world?

You guys who're laughing at the requests for individuality... did you just skim past the bits where people were suggesting randomising only the appearances? I think the vast majority already know it would be ridiculously costly and logistically nightmarish to implement unique voices, but face...
  15. K

Anyone else have 1+ screen full of non-removal quest items?

These are pretty much the only gripes I have about the game. We (or I) need : > Separate inventory tabs for alchemy / mutagens / armour / weapons etc. > Much improved item sorting throughout the inventory (mutagens... I'm looking at YOU!) > Automatic flushing of redundant quest items upon quest...
  16. K

DEVS - Thanks for glitching out your own game!

Would it really be such a big deal to restart, I mean, level 3 doesn't take too long to attain.
  17. K

1.06 update! Opinion so far?

Because his monitor can't go any higher? Just a guess... :-/
  18. K

1.06 on Steam out now, still no mutagen stat fix\ Remaining bugs after 1.06

Agreed, it's a shocker. Absolutely no pattern or semblance of order, just random coloured mutagens all lumped in together, making finding and selecting specific ones a feckin' nightmare. It really is a mystery how this got past testing. ---------- Updated at 04:11 PM ---------- Yeah, that was...
Top Bottom