Search results

+
  1. F

Enhanced Edition patch download problems

I have a weird problem...I downloaded the 2 files from fileshack but none of them show a file extension or anything...just looks like a piece of paper instead of a winrar extension for example. What program or file am I missing?Thanks in advance
  2. F

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

I have download the 2 files needed but for whatever reason they do not launch. The problem is it doesn't show a specific file type or anything and the patch has no program to open it with that I have.Is there a program that I'm to use to recoginize these files? Very frustrating
  3. F

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

It should be deleted bonehead, how many companies do you know would go through the time and expense to greatly enhance this already award winning game, and than give it to their fanbase for free?Go complain about something worthwhile at your local romper room.
  4. F

Downloadable content announcement

Any ideas of the size of download we're looking at on the 19th?
  5. F

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Just wondering when they are going to put it up for download?p.s.Thanks for quick fix with my cd kay problem.
  6. F

CD Keys in Canada

I just purchased the game here in Winnipeg which is not a small Canadian city and have no cd key in my package. I called the store and the person there opened up the last 4 games and none of them had cd keys! I e-mailed support and hope they resolve this with me quickly, talk about annoying.
Top Bottom