Search results

+
  1. h0w1er

Please allow us to disable all Autosaves

Help please. What does it mean user.ini? Where you added it? My system is bloated with autosaves. Can look at loading screen with these endless autosaves in it.
  2. h0w1er

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

I should get one. Because the Operator told me that I'm the Chosen One. I don't see why the guy with such name should lie to my face.
  3. h0w1er

[TW1][mod] Scabbard Mod ver 1.04

I have Witcher:EE from Steam, russian version. Non other mods except this one. Each time when I'm starting the game I need to be really fast to click to the Loading and start the game, otherwise menu is locked and not reacting on mouse or keyboard. Is that really because of the "russian"...
  4. h0w1er

Nvidia FXAA for Witcher 2 ( or any dx9 game )

I've got a lot crashes with beta5. Time to test 6-th =)
  5. h0w1er

Russian localisation bugs/Ошибки русской локализации.

Оно и в польской и в аглийской версиях пропадает иногда.
  6. h0w1er

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Just played Russian EE from ND Games.Well, I didn't check other voices (yet, but don't worry all of them really exist), but russian version became even much more worse. Somebody made new Vessimir's voice and it is really suck. I mean WHY? It was best Vesimir from all voice version and now it is...
  7. h0w1er

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

I'm native russian speaker. But live in CZ.Ok, I can live with that books will be on "cheska". Also, I know that I'm will be able to change language any time in the game (u best).But what about D'jinni & Video DVD? It will use CZ lang only?Is in the russian version were made any changes? Did...
Top Bottom