Search results

+
  1. B

Enhanced Edition performance issues

So no one has this problem at all? ???
  2. B

I'm still getting the animation slow down. He runs very slow when he should be running fast in the early chapters. Are you getting this problem too? Or is it just me and the guy above me?I have to also mention that during my 8.8 and 8.9 driver installation, the install could not locate the INF...
  3. B

I'll give that a try. I dont think Rivatuner works with my HD 4870 though. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  4. B

Hi guys,Are you getting different variances in animation speed with Geralt?After the first few chapters, I noticed that Geralt started to run significantly slower. In certain areas, he will run slow while in other areas he runs fast(er). It has become very unpredictable with what speed he'll run...
  5. B

Stiff Animation

Enhanced Edition is a buggy mess. It needs a patch. *facepalm*I've already given up, constantly blaming my graphics card when clearly The Witcher EE (and original) is a poorly optimized game next to Gears of War PC and Resident Evil 4 (port). Even those buggy games run better than The Witcher...
  6. B

I thought I was the only one!!! Omg!I've been to forums near and far and posed this same question. No one can give me a definitive answer. I've even started a thread here and no one seems to know how to fix, nor did they experience the problem either? Or they just don't care or do not notice it...
  7. B

Update: It's happening again. In some areas he runs extremely slow and then other areas he's up to speed but not quite like the first chapters. I've spent nearly 2 days trying to fix this and I've concluded it's one buggy game. The enhanced edition needs a patch, fast. If CDPro thinks it's...
  8. B

Vsync issues

I'm afraid this game is plague with bits of screen-tearing. Some, more than others. I get very little screen-tearing but it's tolerable. I can't say the same for everyone. I tried turning on Vsync in CCC as well, to no avail. I guess we'll have to live with it.
  9. B

Just Geralt. Sometimes the game would stutter and it will lag here in there sporatically. The stutters are the worst though.I believe I figured out what was my problem. I think it was due to my graphics card overheating. Well, not necessarily overheating in GPU terms. It was only 70-ish Celsius...
  10. B

I've defragged, cleaned registry, sweeped this and that. My PC is clean but I still get some weird slow down. My framerates are good, it's just that Geralt runs slower than normal??? It's so weird. In some other cities, he'll run fast again. And then in another area, he runs slow. All NPCs and...
  11. B

I was playing The Witcher Enhanced Edition (patched to original version) and it was running perfectly fine for about two days. One night, I booted her up and I noticed that Geralt started running slower than usual. He usually runs fast but now he's all slow. It looks almost naturally slow. My...
  12. B

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

I'm still trying to download the upgrade patch without it timing out on me. I just wanted to post this on here so they're aware this is going on, still. I've tried download manager, and leechgot and it still times out. I'm attempting download number 9, I think. It's going but it's going SLOW...
  13. B

The server is just overloaded right now. I think they're getting too much traffic going through. I've tried leechgot, download manager, and they all time out. When I try to resume the downloads, it times out instantly. We have no choice but to wait, me thinks.
  14. B

Enhanced Edition patch download problems

No luck with download manager or leechget either. They all time out just the same. It's the server... We will just have to wait.
  15. B

I was searching for one on filefront and other websites as well but nothing..I attempted downloading the patches and it timed out early. I can't resume the download either. I downloaded the plug-in "leechget" for my firefox browser and it isn't doing anything. If this is a way to get us to go...
  16. B

It says I completed downloaded though but I realize it's not the full download. What to do? I get that stupid error message. :-[
  17. B

Yeah I have the same exact error.I was attempting to download the EE patch from the official website. When I click to download the 1GB file patch, it takes me to another link with the download but everything is in another language. I can still make out that the button means to download, so I...
  18. B

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

It's amazing from what I've played so far. I plan to complete the game once the enhanced edition releases. Thanks!
Top Bottom