Search results

+
  1. Makhil

Open PTR feedback

Weird feeling. It looks as if the game was designed by an illustrator, with no notion of ergonomy and no attention to user experience. It does look great. A beautiful image with all the elements integrated to the background, but there is no sense of priority or importance in the informations...
  2. Makhil

HC: First Impression (Poll)

pros: it's beautiful cons: bad ergonomy, bad intuitivity, all is blended on the same level of information. the pass/end turn button is in a blind spot. the eyes naturally go from top left to bottom right. everything is slow.
  3. Makhil

Do you like 3D models of the leaders being on the board?

I don't like how they blend with the background. I think they should visually be linked to the players cards.
  4. Makhil

Homecoming Reveal

Great job overall. 2 points though: - as mentioned by others, a gold card is something special. It needs a WOW factor. The small yellow triangle in the top left corner is just not enough. - the leaders are blent with the background. The 3D effect is not enough to make them stand out. imho they...
  5. Makhil

The battle between Monsters and Skellige is on!

The title for only 10 wins has no value because everybody can get it. It should come at 40 wins, right after the border.
  6. Makhil

SC Movement - Tempo Plays

My SC movement with Ciri nova brings me easily to lvl 19, but then it hits the wall of common netdecks. Surprisingly it's still effective against other SC decks. Ciri nova gives me the opportunity to have a long round 1 or round 2. Wardancers and coinflip decide if i go for long or short round1.
  7. Makhil

Arena Mode Special Mimic Ruleset

Tried it and found no fun in it, just frustration. Will stick to normal arena.
  8. Makhil

Art Contest - Community Vote is now open!

No Title Silver ST card : inflict 2 points damage to a target for each unit you have on the range row
  9. Makhil

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Change the gg: Pllayer A sends GG, if player B sends GG back, both players get the bonus. If not, none of them get it.
  10. Makhil

Technical Update 02.03.2018

so when we exit the arena mode, we don't actually quit it... for 1 game. Very weird.
  11. Makhil

[Poll] Avatar Avarice?

I'd like people to be able to use their forum avatar for the game.
  12. Makhil

Arena deck in casual mode

I came back to Arena to continue the contract after 2 wins... it seems the victory in casual with the arena deck was counted as an arena win, as there were 3 wins when i logged back. It needs to be fixed asap before people abuse it, especially if it happens also in ranked mode.
  13. Makhil

Reasons why I won’t play arena

Arena is fun. Building the deck is almost funnier than playing. For me it's the casual mode that will suffer.
  14. Makhil

Arena deck in casual mode

Arena deck in casual mode Hi, after playing in Arena, I switched to casual mode, I didn't switch deck as the name displayed was the one of my usual normal deck, but when the screen for 3 discards appeared, it was the deck I had just used in Arena. I played the whole round with it, then the next...
  15. Makhil

Season of the Bear is coming!

Great, Gwent should always reward the bulk of the players and not only those able to spend 8 hours a day on the game.
  16. Makhil

[Poll] How Many Hours a Day?

less than 2 hours coz computer time is counted, but i'd probably play more if there was an android version.
  17. Makhil

Problems That are Holding the Game Back (Discussion)

The coin flip will always be a problem. The best you can do is trying to lower the randomness. For example: - the player with more points in hand starts. That leaves the strategic choice for players to discard their 2 strongest cards to try to avoid playing first... with the problem of not...
  18. Makhil

A little GWENTiquette - play a friendly game of GWENT

- GG is personal, don't let anyone tell you when to use it (otherwise it would have been made automatic). - How you feel when playing/losing/winning is your business - Be yourself... or not
  19. Makhil

MEGA list of DEAD Gold Cards (with some suggestions maybe?...)

Aard is good if you push you targets in a pit trap, it's even better if you have some bowmen on the board.
  20. Makhil

2018 the end of Gwent?

There are professional Gwent players who make a leaving playing this game ?
Top Bottom