Search results

+
  1. Rivereyes

BUG: B & W Gwent Tournament Pheasantry Perma-Locked

BUG: B & W Gwent Tournament Pheasantry Perma-Locked Hi all, Due to save game loss, I used a console command to give my Geralt all Gwent cards. This caused no instability with the game itself, or the expansions. I could normally play Gwent with everyone. I made multiple botched attempts...
  2. Rivereyes

Will there ever be a retroactive fix for achievements? Official response would be much appreciated.

Will there ever be a retroactive fix for achievements? Official response would be much appreciated. What the title says. I'm on 1.10 now and new achievements are working, but none of my "lost" story based achievements have popped retroactively and I've tried ALL possible methods, including...
  3. Rivereyes

1.8.4 On GoG Galaxy Most Assuredly Does NOT fix the Achievements.

1.8.4 On GoG Galaxy Most Assuredly Does NOT fix the Achievements. Out of a total of 8 achievements that I had accumulated during the downtime since 1.8.3, only two unlocked retroactively. The funny part is that the other 6 were almost all story/quest related so they should have immediately...
  4. Rivereyes

Soldier & Nobleman Statuette Quests Bugged/No Achievements After 1.08.3

Soldier & Nobleman Statuette Quests Bugged/No Achievements After 1.08.3 Okay, I'm in Act III, no mods/3rd party whatever, when I try to solve the Nobleman or Soldier Statuette Quests, Triss takes me to a warehouse where absolutely nothing happens. Please, these need to be fixed ASAP...
  5. Rivereyes

IMPORTANT>All Game Achievements Are Broken For More Than A Week With No Acknowledgement/Fix ETA

IMPORTANT>All Game Achievements Are Broken For More Than A Week With No Acknowledgement/Fix ETA I have raised a ticket with Tech Support and will continue posting here as well as the GoG Galaxy forums. What is happening is really disagreeable. Steam/Galaxy achievements are not working and we...
  6. Rivereyes

All Galaxy Achievements Broken After 1.07

All Galaxy Achievements Broken After 1.07 Apparently achievements are no longer functioning after patch 1.07. Is it possible to get official confirmation from CDPR on this issue alongside some ETA regarding a fix? My OCD is charting off the walls right now :)
  7. Rivereyes

Could someone post a playthrough of "Secrets of Loc Muinne"?

Could someone post a playthrough of "Secrets of Loc Muinne"? Since I no longer have the time to do a full playthrough, I'd love to see the new quest, even played through someone else's eyes. Let me know if any of you are YouTube uploaders and the such. Also, If anyone's got them new...
  8. Rivereyes

The EE Act III Quests

The EE Act III Quests Quick question. My ACT III save games load up fine and my choices play out in the final slides, regardless of me reading on here that ACT III saves would be incompatible with the EE. Anyhow, I played through W2 upon launch and was absolutely thrilled to enjoy the...
  9. Rivereyes

Arena Mode keeps telling me I'm disconnected.

Arena Mode keeps telling me I'm disconnected. I just don't know what to do about this...I have never been able to get Arena Mode to post my scores online. I play the retail version of the game, I'm logged into the forum and everything and every single time I hit "Post Score" it comes up with a...
  10. Rivereyes

The New Stuff (PC Version)

The New Stuff (PC Version) Watching the presentation, I saw an entirely new segment set in Loc Muinne, that could only be happening post-game, sort of like a mini, post-game, canonical DLC. Can the developers confirm or deny this?
  11. Rivereyes

Savegame Importing/Request

Savegame Importing/Request I just read in that designer interview that you can actually import your savegame from the end of the original Witcher.Since I played the game back in the day and upgraded to 7, I lost all pertinent game data.I was wondering if any of you fine gents would happen to...
Top Bottom