Search results

+
  1. K

Exporter 3D MAX 9 models to D'Jinni

I'm having some trouble with this. I selected Aurora Material in the Material Editor, but no textures are available, besides the 3ds standard ones. Am I missing something?
  2. K

Getting into Witcher Modding from NWN

Hmm. I can create simple terrain and houses with 3ds Max, but not much beyond that. I think I'll start small first then. ;D
  3. K

Thanks. Just another question, satisfy noobish curiosity. So, what exactly can we change with Djinni? Can new skills, and other stuff be written/changed?
  4. K

Getting into Witcher Modding from NWN Hey,I am a noob to modding the Witcher(just recently got Djinni to work), but I have done some modding for NWN. What I was wondering is, exactly how much of a learning curve is there from NWN-Witcher Modding. Obviously creating areas and maps is different...
  5. K

Exporter 3D MAX 9 models to D'Jinni

I think that would be a cool idea, but afaik, they revamped Aurora for that purpose, so artists could create their own worlds without resorting to generic tilesets.
  6. K

Djinni Asks for DVD

Will do that. I want to try something else first, if that doesn't work I'll open another thread. Thx.
  7. K

Djinni Asks for DVD

Nobody knows?
  8. K

witcher_att.LUA and finishers.LUA

nice work dude.I might give this a shot for a couple of scripts, I'll let you know how it goes...
  9. K

[tool] mdb Importer for 3DSMax Under Development

This is an awesome looking project, maybe we'll be looking at a Witcher TC sometime soon. :)
  10. K

Djinni Asks for DVD

Djinni Asks for DVD Hey,I have not posted in these forums before, so I'm sorry if someone has already asked this question. When I try to start up Djinni, it asks me for the DVD of the Witcher. I don't have the DVD since I direct downloaded the Witcher. How can I make it work?
Top Bottom