Search results

+
  1. R

A thank you note

Congrats CDPR!! I never really enjoyed RPG until The Witcher came along. The art direction/visuals, music and ambient sounds in Witcher 2 created an atmosphere rich in character and pretty much as good as it gets in my opinion. Completely blows Skyrim out of the water. The combat also feels a...
  2. R

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

I agree. There are too many new good games to be wasting away waiting for a working EE. I think I've finally lost interest.They had a chance to make this game a true classic, but they blew it. It will always be the bugged game in my mind. Also no need for me to keep the EE box set anymore. It's...
  3. R

Thanks Belinda,Has anyone tried replacing the other files from the 1.3 version?blur_fx.bfxdepthoffield_fx.bfxgauss_blur_fx.bfxglow_fx.bfxradial_blur_fx.bfxshadow_blur_fx.bfxHowever, the issue is probably not these shader code files, but the way the engine queries/uses them.
  4. R

I'm still not convinced there's a 'working' PC out there. Some people just don't have good eyesight.
  5. R

Here to help? You are the one that caused all this uproar! Telling hundreds of frustrated people that it's not that serious.What are you doing here if you don't have the problem?And don't say you are here to help, I don't buy it. If you even read the other posts, you wouldn't have made the...
  6. R

I can't believe you are actually trying to convince us that's it's not that serious. Taking people that view / post on the thread is absolutely no indication of how many people are effected. I can tell you now EVERYONE is effected by this. Some just more than others. We've had a very good mix of...
  7. R

QA is aware of the problem
  8. R

Not entirely true.. sure the update was free. But they have marketed their EE box set heavily, which is what I and a lot of other people purchased. Main selling point here was extra conctent and fixed bugs.So to be honest, I feel slightly cheated.I can respect that there will always be bugs, but...
  9. R

The only current "fix" is to set lighting to low
  10. R

To medium yes. But then do a save and load(even after dialogue it will still be better than high). If you just swap from high to medium it won't make a diffr.Well it's a slight improvement for me at least, but I'm running 1280x1024Did anyone else notice that the gameplay is jerky when it's gone...
  11. R

Just remember to set lighting to medium, then save and load. Graphics will then become only slightly blurred after a dialogue. But not as much as just changing from high to medium. I've noticed once the graphics are heavely blurred, playing with settings just makes it worse.
  12. R

Setting my lighting to medium brings it down to a playable level, but still not 100%
  13. R

Only in this case the candy had bits of glass in it!
  14. R

The easiest way to spot this is by looking at tree leaves. U will notice how sharp they are before any dialog, and how blurred they are afterward.
  15. R

It will for obvious reasons. That's why this is not a fix
  16. R

I don't think it's harsh at allI mean it's not like a minor bug that only presents itself when you do certain things. It's basically in your face screaming all the time... It's a complete and utter shambles :(
  17. R

Well, I've just emailed techincal support. Will keep you all updated.I'm completely flabagsted as to how this got past their testing team. I think they need to be fired!
Top Bottom