Search results

+
  1. Treasa

Let Me Tell You Something, Witcher... or Merry Xmas CDPR

Years ago, I remember watching my sister play her brand new copy of The Witcher 1. It was the first release version. There were glitches, there were bugs, there were game stopping load screens. It ran at 7 (yes seven) frames per second sometimes, but the world it created and the story that...
  2. Treasa

general gameplay questions about items, crafting, alchemy

general gameplay questions about items, crafting, alchemy I could have sworn I saw one of the Devs say something about destroying the sword and keeping the runes, but I can't find it. Was it a dream? Anyone have a handy dandy link? Then, I haven't figured out how ingredients work yet. Do they...
  3. Treasa

In case the Devs stop by...

In case the Devs stop by... When all the QQing starts about the Witcher3, go read, SMB too hard and take heart. You're still doing it right!
  4. Treasa

Hey, you guys and gals probably know... Solved!

Hey, you guys and gals probably know... Solved! I need a bigger hard drive, but this is the first computer I've owned with SATA instead of IDE. I'd like to ghost (mirror) this drive onto a larger one, so I still only have 1 drive and don't have to mess around with RAID. I don't think it's as...
  5. Treasa

Windows7 default save- can I change it?

Windows7 default save- can I change it? I have the first edition, unadulterated, not patched in any way, but I'd also like the EE version. Problem is, they will both save in the same place, so, is there a way to redirect where the saves are stored? I'd like to keep the original version...
  6. Treasa

How do I forward this to the RED team?

How do I forward this to the RED team? For 56 weeks, this guy has been blind 'Let's Play'ing The Witcher. This is the final video and has his thoughts about the game. It's very good. The team who developed the game should hear/watch this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfHocRYjrpU
  7. Treasa

[ACT III] Stuck Wyvern

[ACT III] Stuck Wyvern Is there a way to get the stuck wyvern (friendly) free of the swamps, or is this a glitch?
  8. Treasa

[Act IV] leveling, realistically

[Act IV] leveling, realistically I started this chapter at level 28 and ended at 33. Has anyone ever been able to raise their level more than 5 during this chapter? Towards the end, the only things that would spawn were noon wraiths and night wraiths at 55 points each, and 3 alps in the field...
  9. Treasa

[ACT III] Where'd the Rye go?

[ACT III] Where'd the Rye go? I decided I didn't like the way my chapter 3 was going the first time through, so I restarted from the end of chapter 2, but when I went to the party again, there was absolutely no Temarian Rye. The first time through, there were 20 bottles laying around. Is there...
Top Bottom