Search results

+
  1. C

I really hope the dialogue is better in Witcher 2

I really hope the dialogue is better in Witcher 2 In EE, there have been a lot of times where dialogue would end, and my journal would update with additional information as if it were included in the conversation, but it wasn't. It ended up being the Journal was this magical notebook that took...
  2. C

Where does the Royal Huntsman move around to?

Where does the Royal Huntsman move around to? He isn't sitting outside the Watch Tower anymore. I figured he'd be at the inn but he isn't there. Any ideas?
  3. C

Yet another quest hiccup

Yet another quest hiccup Act II - A Long Way From HomeI put the Axe on the Altar, run to a campfire and wait, go back and get the amulet. When I grab the amulet, the quest log updates as if I had been killing everything, and says I should continue doing so. I can't turn the amulet in to Yaren...
  4. C

Having a hard time with this game now

Having a hard time with this game now I found the Prologue to be decent. Not incredible, but it was alright.Act 1 I thought was awesome. Yeah I was playing errand boy and running back and forth across the massive level, but it didn't bother me nearly as much as it should have. I was having a...
  5. C

Does the Steam version need the 1.5 patch?

Does the Steam version need the 1.5 patch? Not sure if I need to install it or not.
  6. C

What are some essential mods?

What are some essential mods? New to the Witcher modding community.Anything like the "Unofficial Oblivion Patch" out?Any good ingame tweaks that make the game, well, less of a hassle?Hard to be specific... I'm not looking for quest type mods, just tweaks to the gameplay that make the game more...
  7. C

Can't get the Secret Gates from Vivaldi

Can't get the Secret Gates from Vivaldi I'm in Chapter 2. My "Mysterious Tower" quest reads:"I read the Sephirot history. This history, supplemented with "The Secret Gates", should satisfy Kalkstein's expectations."I got the book from gramps, and I'm reading I should be able to get the Secret...
  8. C

Performance questions with the EE

Performance questions with the EE Hey guys,I JUST received the international version of the EE in the mail today (I'm in Canada). I'm liking it a LOT so far, but have a few questions regarding game performance. First, my specs:Intel Core 2 Duo 6300 @ 1.86ghz2gb RamGeforce 7600GT 256mbI...
Top Bottom