Search results

+
  1. L

Rewards Skipping [Claim all Rewards Instantly]

I would like to be able to skip the rewards. Don't make me click 1 time for every reward earned and waste 5 minutes clicking trhough each of them with a slow animation every time. Please?
  2. L

Game freezing

Game freezing Opponent plays Saessenthesis. He has 0 elf. Game remains stuck in "opponent's turn" forever. The timer goes down to zero and... nothing happens. cf. This : http://oi65.tinypic.com/2e32y50.jpg Either frighi cannot play his turn because the game bugs or the timer should forcefully...
  3. L

Premium cards need a much better UI

Premium cards need a much better UI Premium cards are very beuatiful but, as they stand right now, they are a real pain in the ***. When opening a keg, there's already a thread on that topic, but also: When creating a deck: You have to scroll twice as much in order to see what you have. Worst...
  4. L

STR 1 Hawker smuggler not killed by Wild hunt warrior

STR 1 Hawker smuggler not killed by Wild hunt warrior Yesterday, I was playing ST vs. monsters. I have a Hawker smuggler boosted to STR 7 or more. He's on arow affected by weather and is STR1. Opponent plays a Wild hunt warrior and targets the Hawker smuggler, probably expecting to kill it. End...
  5. L

Seeing opponent while replacing cards

Seeing opponent while replacing cards A simple suggestion: Allow us to still see the opponent when replacing 3 cards. I play without sound, so I can't hear who the opponent is. If I look at somewhere else when the opponent is found, or don't pay attention, I have no way of knowing who Iam...
Top Bottom