1. M

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

a 1.5 mod would be good :p I find 1 too easy, and 2 too hard
  2. M

How to kill a centipede?
  3. M

Strange. My mod must not have been installed correctly. I have been running around stunning +finishing move. (I'm talking about the warriors. The massive ones)
  4. M

Yeah DanConnors I had the same problem. There are some reeaally hard bits in the gameYou can stun kikimore warriors. I found 2 or 3 full power fire burts, and then you can stun them and do a finishing move. They are good to hunt cause they give you tons of xpTo kill the Graviers in the wine...
  5. M

Can you get more than 500 Vitality? I can't seem toI've just got to Act III out in the fields and stuff and the whole damn game has got too hard :( Even downgraded to InsaneEE v1 and too hard
  6. M

[ACT III] Lock and Key help needed

Ok, went back and got the 'Beauty and the Beast' quest, and this time the door was unlocked. Fairly large bug there, but all is now wellThanks for the help everyone :)
  7. M

Screenshot of map. As you can see i'm stuck in a bit behind Triss' house, and the only exit is the old forge, which is lockedI also checked on the dead Vincent, but no key.Also, i've loaded an older save game, but can't find Carmen. I've checked at the Eager Thighs Brothel, and not there. No...
  8. M

Yeah there is a sewer entrance across the street, but I can't get to it. Maybe i'll try loading an older savegame, talk to carmen, and try again
  9. M

Ah can't even remember that. But surely the fact that I found out he is a werewolf that only kills bad guys is enough for me to let him live :(I've searched around and around for ages holding down alt, and all I see is some guards on the outside, entry to sewers on the outside, and door to forge...
  10. M

[ACT III] Lock and Key help needed I'm very confused by this. I've just met the Vincent/Werewolf, but my only option is to kill him :(According to the wiki, (http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Lock_and_Key) he should talk to me about the Salamandra first, before giving me the decision to kill him or...
  11. M

Do you guys ever eat food? I find it makes so small a difference that I don't even bother
  12. M

In the following questshttp://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/A_Most_Uncommon_Winehttp://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Finders_KeepersUnrelated, I like that Seigfried guy :)Can you also show me your character setup in the video? e.g just quickly flick through your skillsanyway, time to sleep
  13. M

Any tips about fight Graveir? I can handle 1, but I always seem to meet them minimum 2 at a time, and they kill me very easy
  14. M

Shader bug/pixellation in cutscenes on widescreen

Radeons are awesome. I get this problem with my nvidia card too, so don't blame the Radeon
  15. M

When leveling up, is it any use leveling precise hit for group combat? Or have you disabled precise hit completely in group combat
  16. M

aha i see. And no, it's not worth changing the fistfights since they are such a tiny part of the gameand cool, your guy kicks as he fights
  17. M

Finally killed the clockitrice. Didn't realise I could just stun it and finish it ::) An issue I have with this mod is when fighting a group, if Geralt does a long finishing move, people keep attacking him while he is annoyingly slowly chopping 1 guy up. I was only fighting 3 people, but by the...
  18. M

Censorship: How to add it?

I would also like to add censorship into my game
  19. M

Awesome.I'm finding the Cockatrice impossible to kill with this mod. Any tips?I'm in the sewers and all my belongings have been taken away. I have a silver sword, and I have applied a +20% damage grindstone. I have found that Igni seems to stun it for a while, so i cast that on it whenever I...
  20. M

Does this mod make group style attack less strong?In my opinion, the styles should be like thisStrong: lots of damage but slower (obviously)Fast: fast but not so much damage (obviously)Group: Even less damage than fast. Imo this should be much reduced damage, with the main purpose being stopping...
Top Bottom