Search results

+
  1. M

[TW1]Request: God Mode?

Thank you Flash! My friend sends many thanks :)
  2. M

[TW1]Request: God Mode?

[TW1]Request: God Mode? Hi guys, I have a question, I have a friend with very bad sight condition (he is almost blind, can see just a little bit) and he would like to try Witcher, but he is not able to play it the way we do, unfortunately he would not get over the first fight :( :) So I was...
  3. M

Fan-art

I looove your work, Unkreativ :) it is so.... Kreativ :D
  4. M

Now reading [books]

Bought Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere in english :) Great story to read and practising english at the same time :)And also 3rd part of Diary of Wimpy kid! :D
  5. M

Fan-art

Sorry all, a little time management fail, didn't have time to post a HQ stuff yet! Will do it this weekend, I promise :DYay, CDPR noticed me, I am so excited :D Thank you Alek_, I will PM you with my adress immediately :)Thank you all for your support, I am so happy I can show that to you and...
  6. M

Fan-art

Secondchildren: Thank you!!! :) I was not visiting this forum for quite a while (didnt like the new design and was kinda lost in it) :D so I have no idea what Witcher Damnation was! :) Thanks for a suggestion, I will definitely submit the photos there. I just borrowed a camera from work (it is...
  7. M

Fan-art

Thank you Cassandra, I am so happy to show them to someone :)Petra, I am a graphic designer (my original "job" was supposed to be a packaging designer, that is what I went to school for, but since I finished school I work in a local design company as a designer, but I do not only work on a...
  8. M

Fan-art

Thank you :) I am very proud to have my own edition :DI didnt make them from a paperback, I printed them from a pdf version, corrected the gramatic mistakes (there were a few, probably happened during the OCR scanning of the original books, although I didnt make the pdfs, someone else scanned...
  9. M

Now reading [books]

Finished Dan Browns Lost Symbol (loved it), now starting 2nd part of Juraj Cervenak's Warlock (Juraj Cervenak is a slovak autor, according to wikipedia writes Remids me of a Witcher books a lot, but not copying them :)
  10. M

Fan-art

FINALLY!!!! Witcher Books - My edition is out :DNot all of them (2 are complete and others are in progress.)I will take more quality pictures soon, but I do not own a camera, I took these with my phone, so please excuse the poor quality, but enjoy the product quality :D :D :Dclick! --->...
  11. M

[CZECH REP] - Czech Republic players

Sakra, vůbec jsem sem nechodila protože mi nějak nejde si zvyknout na tu "novou" podobu fóra, já v
  12. M

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

"New" Geralt is not Geralt anymore :'( This new one is a boy, but Geralt is supposed to be A MAN!!! ;D Even he is rough and a little "ugly" looking, this new one has no change at women ;D I miss the bad vibe and a natural cruelty from the old look :'(
  13. M

[CZECH REP] - Czech Republic players

;DTak to mě rozesmálo ;D
  14. M

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Diamond in a stone? ;D
  15. M

Now reading [books]

I finished Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney, it took me like 45 minutes to read the whole book ;D I recommend it ;D very funny
  16. M

Now playing [music]

Battlestar Galactica season 3 Soundtrack ;D (LOVE those soundtracks!!!)
  17. M

Now reading [books]

FINALLY!!! started all that Pratchett thing ;D So sloooowly going through the Discworld ;D (Excited so far)Also yesterday I bought Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney, it looks lovely and reminds me a bit of Simon Brett's "A Little Sod" series which I loved a lot ;D so I can't wait to start it ;D
  18. M

Now reading [books]

I read Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy and I loved it ;D It is just a kind of book humor I like ;D I also loved the Red Dwarf books, I like series, I like when the story is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong and neverending ;DBTW only 200 pages of Lady of The Lake left :'(
  19. M

Dragon Age

Cassandra: LOL Tetris too, but I am more adventure maniac (Syberia, Myst Series, MYST series is my favourite game series ever) and stuff like that, I never played online game and I never played a game where you can work with more characters, so Dragon Age is a completely new experience to me and...
  20. M

Dragon Age

Exactly! ;D That is why it is so unique ;D (maybe it is because it was my first game where I had to kill someone so it left something in me) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Top Bottom