Search results

+
  1. C

You know you play "The Witcher" too much when....

1)...when you've watched the intro and outro more than 12 times.2)...when all the music you've been listening to are those soundtracks from the game, and would remember where/when they are played during the game.3)...when your heart would still have an extra beat or two from seeing crabs in the...
  2. C

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

So far, with regards to voice-acting, I like the original English voices better.1)In the Outro, the guy who gave the gold sounded like Geralt in EE (in orig, he even has lisp), and Foltest's voice is not as deep as original.2)Lambert and Berengar seem to sound better in original.3)Azar, the...
  3. C

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

1)Allow importing of Geralt and start from level 40 or above.2)More skill trees and increase level cap.3)More non-linear quests like the ones in Witcher.4)Interesting characters like the Professor.5)Really hard and adrenaline-inducing monsters. (For example, I still fear about fighting...
  4. C

The Witcher Compared to ES IV:Oblivion and Others

1)Morrowind - I stopped playing Morrowind after char reached level 70+. Very boring. Haven't had any decent challenge since several levels ago. Non-existent story. Boring sidequests in which they don't affect anything of importance. Didn't play Oblivion anymore since it's more of the same boring...
  5. C

[IMPORTANT] RED asks the community

**************************************************WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD**************************************************After chapter 2, I stopped playing easy level after noticing that Prof and Azur were not doing any damage. So I skipped to hard.Favorite cutscene: Both intro and ending...
Top Bottom