Search results

+
  1. P

[ACT I] Mysterious coffin note in Reverend's Chapel

Wow, quite the quick and awesome reply! Thanks guys! We almost have it cracked now.However I don't think the correct word is "sailor" because if you look at all the "i" 's elsewhere in the note, they all have dots, but there are no dots in that word. My suggestion is something like "seeper" or...
  2. P

[ACT I] Mysterious coffin note in Reverend's Chapel

[ACT I] Mysterious coffin note in Reverend's Chapel In the crypt beneath the Reverend's chapel in Vizima's outskirts (where you fight the ghost of Leo), I noticed there is a small note pinned to the coffin lid in one corner of the room. I can't quite make out what it says though, and was hoping...
  3. P

[ACT I] Abigail poison vial discussion

Hmm actually, to the question "Where's Albin?" and "Do you hate all humans?" I can't get Abi to answer more than "Yes, you don't know what it's like living here..." etc. But nothing about poisons or cures. :( I'm starting to think those lines are gone in EE anyway.
  4. P

Awesome! You're the man. Thanks alot for clearing that up! :D Now, if one could only find out what beverage to give that "spare some booze" bum, I think all the secrets of Act I will have been revealed.
  5. P

Yeah, Edirr, that's the one I mean! Glad I wasn't crazy after all. :teeth: As I am a sucker for this game and want all the details, I will try to reproduce it.Also, I read somewhere on here that there's supposed to be a "scene" where the Reverend hits Alvin. Anyone know how or when to trigger that?
  6. P

Yeah, I get that chat too, but that's not the one I meant. I remember talking with Abigail in her hut sometime after I raided the crypt and picked up the poison vial. After all, Mikul specifically accuses the witch of killing Ilse, and Geralt confronted her about that. Note how in the cave-talk...
  7. P

[ACT I] Abigail poison vial discussion I am pretty sure that when I played through v 1.3 I got a discussion with Abigail about how she sold the vial to Ilse and that she didn't care what it was used for, but in EE I can't seem to get this talk anymore. Was it cut, or do I need to talk to...
Top Bottom