Search results

+
  1. J

TW2: When/how do critical effect bonuses get applied?

TW2: When/how do critical effect bonuses get applied? I just put a second point into Whirlwind, which is supposed to give +20% to critical effect chances. However, when I checked my statistics, I noticed that all of my critical effects were still listed as 0%. I assumed this was because I...
  2. J

TW2: What do these game features mean?

TW2: What do these game features mean? I've tried figuring them out myself, but just when I think I know what they do, I find an exception that doesn't make sense. So I'll just list them: 1. What are the blue and green dots that appear on the minimap? 2. What is the difference between dialogue...
  3. J

TW2: What does the second point in Parrying do?

TW2: What does the second point in Parrying do? The in-game description says it reduces damage from parrying by 100% when you have a full vigor bar. But what does it do if the vigor bar is not full? Thanks.
  4. J

TW2: Should I go all Swordsman first, or branch into Magic earlier?

TW2: Should I go all Swordsman first, or branch into Magic earlier? My first three talent points were spent on Position > Violence > Whirl, and now that I've hit level 11, I'm wondering if I should continue down this path until I get Combat Acument (and perhaps Whirlwind), or if I should make a...
  5. J

TW2: Which is the best prereq for Invincible?

TW2: Which is the best prereq for Invincible? I need to choose between Precision, Finesse, and Sudden Death, and none of them seem all that useful. In fact, until I realized I needed one to advance to Combat Acumen, I had decided to skip all three. I also read that in order to take advantage...
  6. J

Just finished The Witcher (also, how long are the expansions?)

Just finished The Witcher (also, how long are the expansions?) I have to say, that was an amazing experience. It's been a while since a game has really caught me up in the story like that. Very well done.Also, how long are each of the expansions? I ask because I'm trying to plan ahead for when...
  7. J

[GENERAL] Romance between Geralt and Shani

[GENERAL] Romance between Geralt and Shani Thus far (I'm into Act V and seem to be nearing the end of the game) I have *loved* the story of this game and just as much have loved the way the story has developed across the Acts. But I have one complaint in this area: where in the world is this...
  8. J

[Act IV] Why didn't I get Aerondight?

[Act IV] Why didn't I get Aerondight? Spoilers below......I just followed the path to reconcile the villagers and the vodyanoi (by bringing the two gifts from each to the Lady of the Lake), then I summoned Dagon with her blood and killed him. After speaking to her, I got a silver talent point...
  9. J

Auto-selecting potion ingredients when brewing

Auto-selecting potion ingredients when brewing Is there a way to force the game to choose ingredients that do not have secondary substances, for example when making a batch of White Gull? Or perhaps force it to choose ingredients that *do* have secondary substances, such as when making...
  10. J

[GENERAL] Spending gold for quests?

[GENERAL] Spending gold for quests? I've already spent 500 oren on one of the sephirot, and now I need to spend another 500 for the druids to call a lightning storm? I don't even have that much. Please tell me there is another way to accomplish this!As if the herb books costing 500 and 600 oren...
Top Bottom