Search results

+
  1. R

What language is "original" in the Witcher 3

I work in translation of some eng->pt-BR material and we do it in a group, with one translation, two revisions and one final draft. Besides proficiency in English, the hardest part is to get people with enough proficiency in our own language to avoid all the traps that a literal translation...
  2. R

Really, CDPR????

Oh, they are now indeed. It took a long time before I could open the site and be recognized. Had to log in every single time and that went on for months. Glad it is fixed now. Still don't like a bit the way it looks now. Feels like an aseptic generic EA forum but hey, EA has even closed all...
  3. R

Master Marksman

Funniest way to get the most annoying achievement, IMHO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA8wvkpmaT4
  4. R

How do you handle quest levels?

Same thing with a different approach. I got a mod that removes experience range. I can choose all quests out of range to give 50%, 75% or 100% exp points at completion. This since run 04, when I was already done with this range system. So I use any weapons at their proper level but I do reach...
  5. R

Mass Effect: Andromeda

The patch fixed a few things and improved performance a lot, to me. Now I'm at 154 hours into the game since I can only play a few hours a day or even less. I'll stick to my Metacritic Review. It's still a 9.0 game to my book. And I am too pretty demanding. DA:O and TW3 are masterpieces that...
  6. R

Mass Effect: Andromeda

15 hours to release (pre-loaded on the 17th) and there's no official forum to discuss the game, is there? ah frakkin' EA! PS.: Anyone here who wishes and is not on my F list on Origin already, DragonRageGT is the name. Let's kick ass on mplayer tonite!!! Woot!
  7. R

Make an option for 1st person

Only way to make it 1st person optional is to make combat as shitty as any TES games. I played them all in 3rd person anyway. But combat there still sucks badly, specially compared to TW games.
  8. R

Make an option for 1st person

1st person? ewww They can go play Skyrim...
  9. R

Really, CDPR????

LOLOLOL Are cookies working yet? The Cookie is a LIE!!!
  10. R

Will there be patch 1.32 for pc???

For starters, the constant freezing that new NVidia drivers introduced to the game. Selma, a succubus, being practically immune to the Silver Sword but not so much to the Steel Sword. I could think of several minor glitches that are still present in the game and could be addressed to the greater...
  11. R

Really, CDPR????

I wonder how long does it take to fix something when it can be broken so fast... Really, CDPR???? 02-11-16, 21:31 38 days and still going...
  12. R

NG+ item lvl scale is screwed. Items/crafts with over lvl 100 requirement?

Make it 2012 hrs now... Will probably switch to GOTY Edition at the end of this NG run, followed by a full TW marathon, and start it all over again. =) Just to confirm that it seems that "skull" enemies are still in the game and cap for them seems to be 105. At least for now, at level 92. Items...
  13. R

Will the achievement synchronize between TW3 and GOTY edition?

I don't think they will. Like it was said in GOG forums, have fun getting all of them again. (but if you don't delete original game+expansions, you'll keep the achievements there. Or, if you use Galaxy, they might come up with a way to display original achievements in the GOTY edition)
  14. R

GOTY/Complete Edition FAQ

TW3 GOTY Edition just appeared in my GOG Galaxy Library and is available for me to "download and install" it. Well, I didn't buy it. I did wanted the Box version but it wasn't released here, for the PC. (Only for consoloes... grrrr)... Niways, is that right? Was I given the GOTY Edition? Like...
  15. R

I want more convenient oil application

I use Auto Apply Oils v1.22.1-625-1-22-1 http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/625/? Just installed manually. No other script changing mods but for All Quests Give XP. No conflict. Works perfectly in 1.31.
  16. R

Really, CDPR????

That's what the "...NOT" in my post meant! =)) Yeah, we may get used to it once it is all working as planned but it still would be nice to have participated in the process. (as long as the changes were not made just to make easier to navigate from the TV/XBox with a controller). Because if you...
  17. R

NG+ item lvl scale is screwed. Items/crafts with over lvl 100 requirement?

Haven't really met the bug before. I was at level 70 cap and took a 7 months break before returning and continuing that run, with fresh released BAW installed. Finished it at level 100 and, IIRC, had a few over the cap crafting items but it didn't matter. A fresh NG with 1.31 followed and I...
  18. R

Bug on main mission

Did you reach there by boat? She should be at the docks...
  19. R

Decapitator! (Or, Why NG+ is so great too)

Decapitator! (Or, Why NG+ is so great too) I always wanted to capture this but never did before. Ever since I starting chopping heads in TW1, then DA:Origins then Skyrim... even in Fable... I LOVE IT! For video games exclusively, that is. I have nice screenies of Fable and Origins and even one...
  20. R

Really, CDPR????

I'll be patiently waiting. Would love to have the old forum back. It was so much more witcher like but I guess you're gonna try to fix this instead... aw well. The reason I'm here is the game not the forum per se so, as long as the games are great, the forum can be lousy... NOT! lol =))
Top Bottom