Search results

+
  1. P

Patch 4.03 — list of changes

Nice, I did not expect such large performance improvement with RT enabled. Finally Novigrad runs at mostly 60fps without drops to 30s and 40s. And RT shadow pop-in is also fixed. Good work! I was a bit worried the game was always going to be busted with RT enabled, given the age of the engine...
  2. P

AMD and Nvidia Ray Tracing Needs Fixing on The Witcher 3 Version 4.0

You are probably CPU single core speed limited. On my PC GPU utilization is 99% if I disable vsync. Frametime has become perfect after I enabled vsync and framerate cap in nvidia driver and disabled it ingame. I am running the game at stable well paced 60fps everywhere except Novigrad, with all...
  3. P

Found a setting that gives me 60fps everywhere except Novigrad (that still drops to 45 on average due to CPU hammering) while keeping RT enabled and with perfect framepacing to boot, yay. And it looks great on my 1080p plasma. Spec: 5800X3D, RTX 3080Ti both default First, disable vsync and...
  4. P

HBAO removed from game

Assuming it is true, this needs to be rectified, HBAO+ is indeed lot better than SSAO.
  5. P

You are probably bottlenecked by CPU. On my end DLSS works fine, but in places like Novigrad DLSS does nothing because CPU is the limit.
  6. P

Yes, with RT OFF I have no problems, game runs great. But the extreme CPU and GPU demands of RT are definitely surprising. I even upgraded recently to 5800X3D and 3080Ti, was confident this would give me 60fps with RT in 1440p and DLSS quality. No dice, in any populated place the framerate...
  7. P

If in the menu you completely disable RT, the game should stop crashing. Or, if you select the "Ultra RT" preset which enables all RT, game should also stop crashing. Once I understood the conditions under which the game crashes, I stopped getting crashes. Basically, you should never modify RT...
  8. P

Mods and The Witcher 3 next-gen update

Kudos, this is unexpected yet very welcome initiative. When nextgen was announced I was hoping it would include my must have mods (immersive cam, hiding minimap, quick casting) and it does, which is awesome. Nice to see other mods can hopefully be easily adapted and work as well.
  9. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Next-Gen Update Trailer and REDstreams summary

Yes they gave shout out to Halk on the stream that his textures are ingame.
  10. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

I admit, I laughed when I saw that. Good troll, CDP. But yeah of course it is optional, otherwise there would be riots.
  11. P

Happy 10th anniversary, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings!

Time sure flies. Amazing memories, kinda want to do a full trilogy replay :)
  12. P

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Oh now! What a scandal! Quick, get a refund! ...anyway Was really hoping to see minimap zooming out when driving among the improvements. Hopefully it will get added too not too far from now.
  13. P

Hotfix 1.06

What's done is done, launch was messy due to premature release, but what matters is fixing stuff now. Good job CDP, but I hope you guys take a well deserved holiday.
  14. P

[BUG] Delamain HQ: Dont Lose your Mind

Yeah I just did this quest, decided to merge, and every time the car I am supposed to get into explodes. Fun times.
  15. P

Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

2080Ti. I hope for at least 1440p with DLSS, mostly max settings and 60fps. Even badly optimized Valhalla runs that way, maybe Cyberpunk could too.
  16. P

Media, News & Previews Thread

I find this news personally a bit sad. I have been a fan of Sebastian ever since I learned he was a lead writer of Witcher 2 - whose story I found very well crafted, I loved the political nature of it. He has been at CDP for so long and being assigned to Cyberpunk, I took it as a sign of certain...
  17. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Video Game Show concert now available on YouTube and GOG.com

Also really hope CDP will make this available on GOG or at least in more countries. Currently most fans cannot even access it. You guys really should have waited with publishing this glorious recording until you had all the deals necessary sorted out so you could publish it worldwide. Anyway...
  18. P

Why are people soo divisive on Witcher 3 combat?

Witcher 3 has fantastic combat, at least in my experience. It has to be fantastic considering that it hasn't started to bore me after two playthroughs and 520 hours played. Meanwhile, by the 70th hour of both Dark Souls 1 and 2 that I finished, I wanted it to be over. So boring and repetitive...
  19. P

So where is Uber Sampling?

I bought 1070 specifically so I could use DSR and downsample from 1440p to 1080p while still getting 60fps. Ubersampling is not necessary when DSR exists.
  20. P

Complete Edition finally announced, but that box art...

The box art is indeed terrible. Nothing against Geralt, but damn it is just so generic. For GOTY edition something special should be used. The one with Ciri and Geralt standing back to back would be great, for example. A shame.
Top Bottom