Search results

+
  1. B

Post your games collection

Here's mine - somewhere around 575, plus a few that I've either forgotten or that GS doesn't have in its database:http://www.gamespot.com/users/brandyinindiana/games_table?mode=own
  2. B

Six days of Witchmas

That's MY actual Christmas tree for this year, btw. Complete with presents for my niece and nephew underneath - good thing you can't see inside said gifts, as I don't think Geralt would appreciate the load of Bratz dolls placed under there. :P
  3. B

Yet another The Witcher review surfaces: OUUGH!

Yeah, professional's a good word for it...Unless we're creating fan fiction about Geralt carrying you off into the woods! :P
  4. B

Yet another The Witcher review surfaces: OUUGH!

Obviously he needs to get some, as this guy is focusing WAY too much time and energy on digital breasts. What a ****.
  5. B

The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf Announced

You know what, in this I will actually (kind of) agree with you. I'm sure there are lots of people out there that can go buy a bunch of computer parts and build a box that can handle darn near any game ever created for well under $1000 bucks. But I can also practically guarantee you that there...
  6. B

Seeing as how Best Buy's cheapest computer (regardless of brand, just something that has the minimum system requirements to play the original Witcher) is $1200, if you are able to find one for $300, please tell me which store I can buy it in, as I need to find one around here.That being said...
  7. B

*forgive a lurker her first post in an established thread*Being that I don't own a PS3 or a 360, and that my PC can barely run Maplestory without begging to be put out of its misery, I feel I have a pretty unique look on things. I've heard so much about the game itself from friends (see Didi510...
  8. B

Express yourself

# Firstname in RL : Brandy# Birthday : 11 Feb 1986# Family status : Single# job / education / school: Staff Writer / PR Associate at GrrlGamer.com (work with Didi510)# dream job: Same thing I do now, only with a paycheck attached, hehe.# Hobbies: Gaming, photography, traveling, shopping, adding...
Top Bottom