Search results

+
  1. T

Blood Patch problems

And where is the unofficial update to the unofficaial nude patch?Even though I don't know how to install this stuff I would still like it^+^ Maybe someone could help me? I have to blood patch thingy on my desktop but am scared to install it somehow. I think I am to dumb to understand but to me...
  2. T

Blood Patch problems

Yea I was wondering if someone could give me a link to download that blood patch, you know they one to have more blood and stuff in the game like it was supposed to be made, and not that i REALLY care but if you wish to throw in a link for the uncensored nudity patches than thats ok to...Might...
  3. T

Loading game problem!!Please help!!

"Did you download that PCWizard application?" I think so, I have an icon that reads"PCWizard 2008" is that it?"Did you install that PCWizard appliaction?" Yes, I mean I think since I have the icon on my desktop."Did you run that PCWizard application and followed those steps written in the link...
  4. T

I am re installing it to see if that helps with the default options. No I am running it on Windows xp/update1:Ok to the Mod who is telling me to use the Edit butten, where is the edit butten, I don't seem to see one.And I just re installed the game and at first it looks like it would load but...
  5. T

It looks like that alot but I just don;t have the file that u have highlighted in red :(Thankz for helping me all this way by the way...
  6. T

Ok I am at my SYSTEM settings but it does not show the file of ERRLOG.TXT .... Yet I don't know why the hell it is doing this cuz I think it is the Wicher folder but I could be wrong since i LOOKED it up useing seach results.
  7. T

I am unable to find my The Witcher folder which holds my SYSTEMS folders/files...Can anyone help me? I CAN'T FIND THE PCWIZARD REPORT THING!i READ IT AND IT DID NOT HELP!Sorry for capsuse the EDIT button
  8. T

Hi, I am having a problem, I already made a topic today about it but I don't understand what the poster was talking about. My problem is that I have a saved file but for some reason every time I try to Load the game it closes the game and says there is an error which is the reason it closes and...
  9. T

Where is The Witcher/System folder? And it won't let me start the download, it just brings me to a blank page. :(
  10. T

Loading game problem!!Please help!! Ok so I have not played the game in a while and I wanted to play it again since I am not very far (Im at the sewers?)So I start up the game and I click to load my last saved game (I don't have any other saves,including no auto saves) and than the screen turns...
  11. T

Minimum system requirement issues

oH OK...OMG THANK YOU!!!!^_^
  12. T

Minimum system requirement issues

Please help me!!oK, I'm new to computer games, infact to computer gaming all together, I have The Witcher: Echanced Edition and it did the setup all right but now it says that it does not match the minimun system requirements....I thought it did cuz I asked before I bought the game, and the guy...
Top Bottom