Search results

+
  1. D

Good-bye

I've on this forum since getting the Witcher on 2008 and you were already a mod. Thank you for all your valuable contribution to the forum and the Witcher Wiki. Do stop by and post, who knows, you might get the urge and will be back in, sad to see you must go. Good luck with all future endeavors.
  2. D

nVidia 3D Vision still not working

@Flash: You people from CDPR are a class act. Thank you for confirming the fix, for the game and for taking the time to read bug reports. (rant: I wish some certain 3D hardware company be this responsive and direct to users in their forum.)
  3. D

nVidia 3D Vision still not working

Ferrari? Not hardly, the latest Viewsonic 3D monitor including emitter/glasses is less than 500 bucks. My youngest nephew is 16 and he can make that much in couple months with his part time job.
  4. D

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

Is TW2 going to be 3D? Specifically, is it going to be 3D Vision compatible?TW works great in 3D without any extra help from devs, however TW2 uses a brand new engine which I'm curious as to any 3D testing has been done at all?
  5. D

Forum 3.0 - your suggestions

The forum reworked is worse in three important ways, firstly, white/grey on black hurts my eyes and causes eyestrain, webdesigner doesn't seem to understand how eyesight degrades with age and is very sensitive to certain conditions of constrast and lighting, and there are quite a few mature...
  6. D

The Witcher 2 in 3D?

Tommy, I'd been thru the b&w TV period as well, but since I've been working in tech I guess that helped. I'm glad you replied. Thanks. With regard to s3d being gimmick, IMHO this is not true at all with the various shutter glasses I had over the years. There were some ghosting involved with CRT...
  7. D

The Witcher 2 in 3D?

Wow, I'm surprised at the negativity towards stereovision 3D (S-3D) from this forum. It is known that about every 1 in 10 people has issues with perceiving S3D due to disparity between the 2 eyes, but it seems the ratio is overwhelmingly reverse here. Personally I have been playing games only in...
  8. D

Ask the Dev Team about TW 1

It''s been 2 months and no devs ever answer my question about Stereo 3D readiness of the game. Come on guys, it's not that busy is it? I'd been once working 365 days straight, 10 hours a day, no weekends, no holidays, but I answered all questions within a few days, including inquiries from...
  9. D

Forum 3.0 - your suggestions

- Use black font on grey background instead. It's killing my eyes right now.- Make loading faster: Currently even typing is slow, loading is unbearable. It used to be much faster. Those two are vital for my comebacks to visit this page. If the unpleasant eyestraining colors and slow loading...
  10. D

There are several 3D READY DLP TV manufactured by Mitsubishi and Samsung in the past few years, ranging from 50ish to 70ish inches and they all work with 3D Vision. Nice thing about these model is that they are very affordable (compared to LED, LCD or plasma) and their picture quality...
  11. D

Is Witcher 2 going to be compatible with Nvidia 3D Vision ?

@szypek26: Good idea. DONE.@stanpapusa : TW2 is being done on a brand new engine, there's no guarantee that it will work like TW used to. Regarding the artifacts with TW, yes I did have the very same two problems with Nvidia driver. However, with iZ3D driver, the graphics were perfect.
  12. D

I played The Witcher with Nvidia 3D Vision (stereoscopic 3D or just S3D for short, on a 61in HD DLP TV) and it was a divine experience that no other game can come close. My question is: will the Witcher 2, being done on a new engine, be compatible with stereo 3D gaming, specifically with Nvidia...
  13. D

Is Witcher 2 going to be compatible with Nvidia 3D Vision ?

Is Witcher 2 going to be compatible with Nvidia 3D Vision ? I played The Witcher with Nvidia 3D Vision (stereoscopic 3D) and it was a divine experience that no other game can come close. My question is: will the Witcher 2, being done on a new engine, be compatible with stereo 3D gaming...
  14. D

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

I can tell you what I did to get to 60fps. With the old system, Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz, Nvidia 8800GTS 640MB I got around 30 FPS in the Trade Quarter (Level 3). By upgrading the graphics card to a GTX285 the FPS was unchanged: sign of CPU bottlenecking the system speed so I built a new system with...
  15. D

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

I don't understand why people prefers the PM method? Just follow the intruction of the very first post and you will get all what you want without the wait.
  16. D

[TW1] [mod] Anduril - Flame of the West

Oh wow. I didn't know it evolves with player's level like that. Is it comparable to other swords that Geralt finds as he proceeds in the game?( ie Gwalhir has 50% damage, G'valchir has 100% damage.)
  17. D

Removed those 2 files from "stuff" and started from outside the cave worked (and probably before just looting would work too). If I started after looting then it didn't work.This raises a small issue: "stuff"'s scripts need to be there for new games, could they be renamed to anything else...
  18. D

OK that must be it. I found these two files also under "stuff" folder as well. Could I remove them without causing issue to my "stuff" items?
  19. D

Didn't see this mod until now and when I saw your name I thought I must try it out.I installed the Anduril into data\override + scripts from ch2_3 as per instruction then invoked the game, load a saved game that has me near by the swamp's cave whose entrance has a nasty echinop.
  20. D

I cannot stop trying to level-grind

I do save frequently because of various reasons ie crashes/warped faced etc but thanks god this level sick feeling doesn't last long after leaving the level and I haven't needed to go back to a level to visit ;D. However even though I've completed the games from beginning thru end twice in...
Top Bottom